• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FordPass 4.28.0 update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
I believe that is the case, I only set password when I originally set up PAAK.
Ok, I'll look up how to reset PAAK to start from scratch again. I don't want to have potential issues with duplicate phones and one partially setup.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
So I tried last night and have no idea what happened. I hit the button on the app to start pairing. Before I got farther along I realized I had BT off, so I quickly toggled it back on. Upon BT turning on I suddenly got an email that I've activated PAAK on my truck. Cool, but when I went back to the app the button now says Resume Setup. So I hit that, then it says my phone is not fully compatible, I have an S23+...how is that not compatible? I hit continue and then it wants me to rename my phone because their is already one paired with that name. At this point I gave up fiddling with the app and tried to figure out how to set the password. I could not find anywhere on the app or in the settings menu and was too tired to look it up at this point so I went to bed.
Good morning- I can look into this for you. Feel free to send over a private message with your VIN and dealership information at your earliest convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.