• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zprime29

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, 2022 Lightning ER
It displays the current charge rate, which is not available when it's done charging. It would be trivial to give us the average charge rate for the session, and yes I'm aware we can calculate it ourselves. It's just nice when we it's provided.
Energy added / Time charging = avg charge rate
Really wish we knew how/if they round or truncate. Longer/bigger charges will be more accurate than smaller ones (unless you have your own means to measure energy outside of Ford's devices) @Ford Motor Company would it kill you to provide at least 1 decimal place?

NOTE: Don't use time plugged in, if you don't unplug immediately then that time will be longer and give you a bad number.
Sponsored

Ekiehn

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning
I got the update for Android when it first hit and the estimates charging is awlful..awful... charged from 10% to 95% last night estimated it would take 15 hours... actually took around 6.5....

Eastbaylightning

First Name
Antz Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Just got the update. Estimated charging finish time was just off a little bit by 6.5 hours, not bad... šŸ™„

SmokingtheMeats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150
Occupation
Tech
Iā€™m having the same issue. Itā€™s 7:50 pm and my charging time says itā€™ll be completed an hour ago while at 67%.

worst part is I just plugged it in.
Ford F-150 Lightning FordPass 4.27.0 update IMG_2892

PA Lightning

First Name
Tbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Pro
The 4.2.4 update on my Pro did the same thing. Estimated charging time seemed accurate before that update.

Sponsored

COrocket

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Same - app update 4.27 completely broke the estimated completion time. It thinks Iā€™m going to be able to go from 54% to 80% in an hour using a 6kW mobile cord šŸ˜‚

Ford F-150 Lightning FordPass 4.27.0 update IMG_1586

Brentt

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning and Four Teslas
I got the download while away on a trip and noticed ford pass wouldnā€™t connect. I tried pulling #32 fuse, reloading the app, and disconnecting the neg terminal with no luck. I left it set for a couple hours and it went into deep sleep mode. When I returned I had to start it manually. Itā€™s currently working but showing less range at 90% than before

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Departure time, route scheduling has a bug, the arrival time is not being computed correctly, my trip is projected to be about 1 hour 23 minutes (accurately), leaving at 8:30, I anticipate arrival around 9:53 not 5:53 am

Ford F-150 Lightning FordPass 4.27.0 update 1684670546760

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Good morning- I can look into this for you. Feel free to send over a private message with your VIN and dealership information at your earliest convenience.
Unless my dealer has application developers in the accounting office, I don't think they are going to be much help, this is a APP issue, truck is fine.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Departure time, route scheduling has a bug, the arrival time is not being computed correctly, my trip is projected to be about 1 hour 23 minutes (accurately), leaving at 8:30, I anticipate arrival around 9:53 not 5:53 am
Looks like same -4 hour offset bug thatā€™s in the charging completion time calculation.

Sponsored

Lytning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prev: 2000 SVT Lightning; Now: 2022 BEV Lightning
Occupation
Engineer
I got the download while away on a trip and noticed ford pass wouldnā€™t connect. I tried pulling #32 fuse, reloading the app, and disconnecting the neg terminal with no luck. I left it set for a couple hours and it went into deep sleep mode. When I returned I had to start it manually. Itā€™s currently working but showing less range at 90% than before
" When I returned I had to start it manually. "
Is there a hand-crank in the frunk for this, or did you push it off to start? šŸ˜‚

Brentt

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
" When I returned I had to start it manually. "
Is there a hand-crank in the frunk for this, or did you push it off to start? šŸ˜‚
LOL, Thatā€™s what the app said!

Last edited by a moderator:

Brentt

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So much for Ford Pass working. It crapped out again this morning.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Iā€™m having the same issue. Itā€™s 7:50 pm and my charging time says itā€™ll be completed an hour ago while at 67%.

worst part is I just plugged it in.
IMG_2892.png
Hello! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. Iā€™d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this charge concern. Thanks!

GingerBear85

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER - Stone Metallic
Occupation
Construction
Has anyone else noticed that when AC charging with the Ford Charge Station Pro or other AC level 2 chargers the app no longer shows the charge rate in addition to the other bugs with this recent update? Running FordPass 4.27.0
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.