• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Has anyone else noticed that when AC charging with the Ford Charge Station Pro or other AC level 2 chargers the app no longer shows the charge rate in addition to the other bugs with this recent update? Running FordPass 4.27.0
The rate only shows while the charger as actively sending energy to the truck.
Sponsored

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Waiting for 4.27.1 to hit the Android play store.......

Sponsored

GingerBear85

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER - Stone Metallic
Occupation
Construction
I got the download while away on a trip and noticed ford pass wouldn’t connect. I tried pulling #32 fuse, reloading the app, and disconnecting the neg terminal with no luck. I left it set for a couple hours and it went into deep sleep mode. When I returned I had to start it manually. It’s currently working but showing less range at 90% than before
Same thing going on here, mine thinks it needs to go into ‘deep sleep mode’ after only being stoped for just under 2hrs?!? I couldn’t even get the doors to open with the PAAK! Thankfully I have the door key code programmed and once inside the truck seemed to find that manual crank none of us knew about and allowed me to start with PAAK. @Ford Motor Company this could be a real disaster if someone doesn’t have their physical key with them or a door keypad! Thankfully I was still at home and was able to dust off the key and take it along for my commute today.

Ford F-150 Lightning FordPass 4.27.0 update IMG_3627

RTanton

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Platinum
Several times when I opened my Ford Pass app this screen appeared. I thought, incorrectly, there must be a problem with my Lightning’s charge port. Ford politely informed me that the message referred to my Apple phone’s charge port not their vehicle. They need have plenty patience do deal with type inquiry. I look forward to Apple replacing their proprietary lightning connector with usb c later this year.
Ford F-150 Lightning FordPass 4.27.0 update IMG_0728
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.