• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

FordPass has not functioned properly in nearly four months - I cannot charge to 100%

Basis0439

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning
I have a Google Pixel 7 and I had FordPass working okay for half a year, but then something happened in January and since then, I get an error any time I click on the Charge Details page. It won't show my charge status, and more importantly, I can't force charge to 100% if I'm ever in a pinch. I need to go in my truck, manually set the one-time limit, etc, etc.

I have reinstalled my app. Wiped cache. I don't get it. I tested things out on a family's iPhone, and the iPhone worked just fine (and quite a lot more responsive I must say)

Is this a known bug? Is it being addressed? it's highly annoying to say the least.
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
Make sure to enable ALL communications approvals making sure the truck is fully communicating with the Ford cloud and in turn your phone.

Delete all charging schemes in the truck via the Sync screen, then rebuilding a new charging scheme?

Also, make sure that you don't have any security application on your phone interfering with Ford pass functionality.

Not certain this will resolve the issues with your Pixel but worth a shot!

sicamoose

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning
Occupation
Self employed
I've been having the exact same issue. Was on a google pixel 6pro now on a 7pro (didn't work on both). Anyone else have any suggestions?

Ford F-150 Lightning FordPass has not functioned properly in nearly four months - I cannot charge to 100% Screenshot_20240412-222004

Ish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 Powerboost XLT; ‘23 Lariat ER ordered
I was having this issue with FordPass 4.35 but when given the option to try 5.0.0 on iPhone the culprit revealed itself with explicit instructions on how to remedy this. The share driving data toggle, among others, was switched off on an update that was pushed in mid-February, turning that back on in the truck fixed the issue in FordPass. I don’t like the idea of sharing my driving data with the mothership but the benefits of having the charging data outweigh the risks, for me.
Sponsored