• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

How Many Will Look Into a Cybertruck?

Iamgote

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Subaru Outback
Occupation
Self Employed
I have an early reservation for a triple motor with FSD. I don't mind the looks on the outside. I'm really hoping for decent aesthetics inside as that is where I do my driving. The Tesla network is amazing, chargers everywhere. Enable 1000v charging where you can pull through with a trailer will make a huge difference for those of us who long distance tow.

I really enjoy my Lightning. It is a bit soft when loaded, towing range is limiting and charging infrastructure sucks. I'm looking forward to the next Ford iteration on their new design to see what they bring to the table. If Ford can drop the charge time and boost the tow mileage, that will be a tough one to beat.

Possible I'll go Lightning, Cybertruck, Lightning. I don't think resale value on these vehicles will hurt me.
Sponsored