• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
OP
OP
shoopg

shoopg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Pro
I am finally getting around to adding the lightbar to my '23 Pro ExtendedRange, I got the lightbar from Stillwell Ford online for $185 new.

I have the lightbar installed on my truck, fairly quick and easy install, but now when I try and update the firmware using forscan I only see the AS BUILT entries and I do NOT see the Module Firmware Update entries for LDCMA and LDCMB. I don't believe I would need to edit the 'As Built' entries.

Anybody have an idea why these 'Module Firmware Update' entries are not showing up for me to edit in forscan?

I have installed both forscan versions 2.3.58 and the latest version from forscan site 2.3.62 and both have the same issue. I also purchased the extended license and activated. I also did not choose to load up the saved profile when I first connect to the truck. Using a windows laptop.

I know @KurtsRPMGarage has moved on from his Pro but maybe he has seen this before?
You need the Forscan 2.4 beta for module updates.
Sponsored