• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Is Active Park Assist 2.0 included with the extended range Lariat?

world2steven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
Is Active Park Assist 2.0 included with the extended range Lariat? For those of us who haven't been driving larger vehicles in a while it seems like a 'must have' option. Any recommendations for other 'must haves'?

What's a good site to explain the options?
Sponsored

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime
That be the Lariat with the extended range battery? Is the 360 camera also included? Is the chip shortage affecting any of this?
Even XLT includes 360 camera. I meant 360 camera helps to handle the truck with this size.

Ford mentioned Lightning is their top priority compare to ICE version regarding the chip shortage.

OP
OP

world2steven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning
What's a good site to explain the options?
I hope to be ordering a MY22 Lariat in the next week or so. What's a good site for preparation when I sit down with my dealer? I'm looking for a lay-person explanation of the options for an extended range Lariat.

Sponsored

duncanmaio

First Name
Duncan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat Atlas Blue
I don’t know about a good internet source, but my two cents:

if you are already at Lariat ER, there aren’t many options. I like my spray in bed liner, but it’s not my fault if your truck is delayed.

get the AS tires. The AT tires are lame and hurt the truck specs. I know this from personal experience.

Max tow allegedly is additional motor and battery cooling. Short money and can’t hurt, even if you don’t tow an airstream every weekend.

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
I hope to be ordering a MY22 Lariat in the next week or so. What's a good site for preparation when I sit down with my dealer? I'm looking for a lay-person explanation of the options for an extended range Lariat.
Read the post directly above and pick your color. It’s pretty easy.

Once you get to Lariat ER w/Max Tow Pkg, you’ve got everything you need from the factory. The rest is dealer adds or third party icing on the cake.
Sponsored

Last edited: