• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Dadvikefan

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016CmaxEnergi,2017,FusionSE,Future Lightning
Occupation
Chef
Ford F-150 Lightning "Junk in my Frunk" F-150 Lightning Music Video by Jimmy Fallon IMG_20220525_110430

Got a boom box in the frunk to get crunk in the frunk

Mr. Flibble

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Delica L400, Kia Soul EV, Jeep Diesel
Occupation
Computer Nerd
Ok @Ford Motor Company enough with the advertising budget for a product you still are not delivering despite thousands being built.

Maybe use some of that unnecessary advertising budget to communicate better with your customers in the status on their trucks.
Ford has bet their company on this truck. Of course they are going to advertise it. The fact that it is in high demand is a good thing for them. The trucks are coming. Relax, they will arrive. This isn't a Cybertruck. They will actually ship.

Ford promised deliveries in the Spring of 2022. Spring isn't over yet.

FinsNBolts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat
Ok @Ford Motor Company enough with the advertising budget for a product you still are not delivering despite thousands being built.

Maybe use some of that unnecessary advertising budget to communicate better with your customers in the status on their trucks.
Just think of it as Ford is spending all of this money to make sure you're the coolest kid on the block with the hottest toy no one else can have.

Sponsored

Mr. Flibble

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Delica L400, Kia Soul EV, Jeep Diesel
Occupation
Computer Nerd
There is a quick interlude in this interview, where it seems that Fallon already has his Lightning:

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
Around 3 minutes.

TechTutor

First Name
Rik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘15 GMC Sierra / ‘02 Spec V
Occupation
Technology installation & training
Of course he does…..I pretty much stated last year that influencers and A listers would have them first. But, I can wait - because it will be totally F*ing worth it 😝 once I have mine ! Maybe one of my Albany, NY lucky forum members will take me for a ride in theirs when they get their MY2022 ride !

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Of course he does…..I pretty much stated last year that influencers and A listers would have them first. But, I can wait - because it will be totally F*ing worth it 😝 once I have mine ! Maybe one of my Albany, NY lucky forum members will take me for a ride in theirs when they get their MY2022 ride !
Happy too! Will likely be in the fall though.