• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Key fob complaints

Snappy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot, Honda CRV
I’d like to order an additional fob for my Pro. Can you see a part number on there anywhere?
Thanks! I thought the pro did not have power tailgate. If not why does the button exist? It only unlocks tailgate? (Rookie truck owner)
Sponsored

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
Thanks! I thought the pro did not have power tailgate. If not why does the button exist? It only unlocks tailgate? (Rookie truck owner)
That is the frunk button on the Pro keyfob.

hturnerfamily

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 LIGHTNING PRO IcedBlueSilver 8/23/2022
Occupation
Owner
I assume there is a skeleton/emergency key within the fob, right? and, if so, is there another key for the tailgate, or is that only with the FOB?

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
I assume there is a skeleton/emergency key within the fob, right? and, if so, is there another key for the tailgate, or is that only with the FOB?
The dealership Lariat mannequin I saw came with a separate metal key. I ordered a separate non fob key for my Bronco and cut that for the glove box and console. Adding a power tailgate lock should be straight forward.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Yes. Press the button by the hole where the ring goes and it separates to reveal a key.
Sponsored