• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored
OP
OP
FordTough98198

FordTough98198

First Name
Domenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Expedition MAX KR, 2022 Lightning (reserved)
Occupation
Business Consultant
This is awesome! I just picked up a red Lightning this weekend, also in the Seattle area. I'm looking to do something similar, and was talking to Rad Custom Rides in Issaquah. Who'd you get yours done by? How much did they charge for the front lights? I like the front LED bar, but agree it looks like cheap plastic. This is how it should look... Well done!

Also, how much of an impact did the leveling kit at the tires have on your range? I'm definitely willing to give up a little to beef the truck up a bit, but already have some range anxiety after only a few days, even though I've owned a few previous EVs (Tesla X and E-Golf).

So far, I'm incredibly stoked with this truck. I traded in a GMC 1500 Duramax AT4 for it, a truck I thought I'd have for life. But after it stranded me a few times, I was just done with GMC/Chevy. This is the first new Ford I've ever bought and I may officially be a convert.
Welcome to club red!!

I went to Auto Trim Design (ask for Joe). The paint work wasn’t too much from a cost perspective. The PPF on the whole truck was the most expensive part of the whole thing. The level kit was the 2.5” Rough Country and between that and the tiresI still get 312 miles estimated on a 100% charge, so doesn’t seem to have had a huge impact. I do mostly in city driving, which might be why.

We should meet up locally sometime! DM me if you need more info.
Sponsored

OP
OP
FordTough98198

FordTough98198

First Name
Domenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Business Consultant
Love how aggressive the front looks. Great job putting it all together!

Any pics in the evening?
Finally got around to driving in the evening to take these for you! We usually take the Mach E out at night since it’s easier to park in Seattle! Here you go.

Ford F-150 Lightning My Lightning Build is Complete… For Now! XPEL Stealth PPF, 2" Rough Country Lift Kit, A/T Tires, Painted Lightbars, Painted Wheels, Debadged & More IMG_2703

Ford F-150 Lightning My Lightning Build is Complete… For Now! XPEL Stealth PPF, 2" Rough Country Lift Kit, A/T Tires, Painted Lightbars, Painted Wheels, Debadged & More IMG_2704

Mandalorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat Extended Range Battery
Finally got around to driving in the evening to take these for you! We usually take the Mach E out at night since it’s easier to park in Seattle! Here you go.

IMG_2703.jpeg

IMG_2704.jpeg
Just changing the tires really changed the look! I am contemplating doing the same. Not the powder coat but just changing the tires. I'm also in the Seattle area. We should do a Lightning meet up group.

OP
OP
FordTough98198

FordTough98198

First Name
Domenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Business Consultant
Just changing the tires really changed the look! I am contemplating doing the same. Not the powder coat but just changing the tires. I'm also in the Seattle area. We should do a Lightning meet up group.
Would love to meet up with other Lightning peeps!

Sponsored