• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

New Lightning grill

OP
OP

butterfb

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning
Occupation
Senior Support Engineer
Correct. Recieved a photo from the seller with the letters in the correct location and it looks good

IMG_6578.jpeg
Looks better then stock pics on the site.
Sponsored

PreservedSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning
Thatā€™s nice. I would love that for my PRO.
Looks like Iā€™m going to have to get used to disappointment šŸ˜‚

kvasiir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning Lariat Rapid Red
Occupation
Engineer
I've been waiting for aftermarket "grille" replacements forever, it seems like. Did the seller say anything about making a camera friendly one? If your early-adopter approach works out, I'll follow suit, but I'll let you do the experimentation for me... ;-)

Sponsored

Zaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER and 2023 Lightning XLT ER
Occupation
Rodeo clown
Well, since the grille has already been posted with the letters (Sorry, Ford!) here's a chop with the eBay grille *with* the letters they apparently include, but are not posting pictures of in the auction...

Cheers and happy new year Lightning fam.

Ford F-150 Lightning New Lightning grill Ford1_edited-2

Last edited:

MAG

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Retired
Iā€™ve seen the new grill from China,looks ok but concerned about a no return policy and not different enough for me to be bothered.I found these chrome strips fron Global Autoshop in California that I donā€™t think look too bad and seem to be reasonably priced.Going to give them a shot.

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
I found these chrome strips fron Global Autoshop in California that I donā€™t think look too bad and seem to be reasonably priced.Going to give them a shot.
Love the subtle accent, and the price is right.

Sponsored

Texas Dan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'04 Envoy XL 4WD, '15 Fusion Energi, '19 Niro EV
Occupation
Engineer
All these grills make the Lightning look like an ICE F150. I prefer the stock graphite gray grill as it better portrays the Lightning as an EV. Find a grill thatā€™s a distinctive EV grill and Iā€™ll be interested.

AZT9

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Escalade, 2018 Tesla Model 3
Iā€™ve seen the new grill from China,looks ok but concerned about a no return policy and not different enough for me to be bothered.I found these chrome strips fron Global Autoshop in California that I donā€™t think look too bad and seem to be reasonably priced.Going to give them a shot.
I searched out a vendor with a 30 day return. Once it arrives, as long as it fits correctly Iā€™ll keep it and post the modifications for the camera. If it doesnā€™t. Iā€™ll simply return it. Either way Iā€™ll post results

Bokenator

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning - Antimatter Blue
Got my grille back today, custom painted to match Anti-matter blue, with a glossy black in the "grille" area. Got it done locally for a couple hundred with a friends and family discount.

Ford F-150 Lightning New Lightning grill painted grille isometric view

Ford F-150 Lightning New Lightning grill painted grille

Sorry the pictures are in a parking lot on a cloudy day, but I just installed it in that parking lot about 15 minutes ago (even my old Ridgeline is parked next to me). I take some glamour shots when the sun comes out.