• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

It's Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Sittin' On The Dock of Bay, watchin' the tide.....
Vehicles
It's got four wheels - Waiting on my '22 Lightning
Well, I finally got them on (Nokian Outpost nAT tires size 275/60R20). Bought the tires in December and mounted them to the wheels, just had to wait for the winter to pass to put them on (I run Nokian Hakkas for snow tires).

So far, no real hit on range after several little trips and a few to work. I'm not sure of what kind of drop I get on the highway as I do so very little of it. Definitely a constant drone that I have to get used to, but I am sure it is because the truck itself is so damned quiet.

They do protrude a noticeable bit from the wheel well beyond the stock wheels and tires.

Ford F-150 Lightning Nokian Outpost nAT tires on Roush Wheels installed. No real hit on range so far tempImageQ3kK6u

Ford F-150 Lightning Nokian Outpost nAT tires on Roush Wheels installed. No real hit on range so far tempImageUg3u5I

Ford F-150 Lightning Nokian Outpost nAT tires on Roush Wheels installed. No real hit on range so far tempImaget0I9lD

Ford F-150 Lightning Nokian Outpost nAT tires on Roush Wheels installed. No real hit on range so far tempImageUpG2qa

Ford F-150 Lightning Nokian Outpost nAT tires on Roush Wheels installed. No real hit on range so far tempImageM5gOy

Ford F-150 Lightning Nokian Outpost nAT tires on Roush Wheels installed. No real hit on range so far Untitled-1
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

sicamoose

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning
Occupation
Self employed
Looks good! Dimension of the tires?

OP
OP
It's Just Me

It's Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looks good! Dimension of the tires?
Thank you. I agree. I was getting nervous about whether I would like the package, but I think they look pretty good.

Standard tire size, P27560R20....I will say that I had to take off the front mudflaps due to rubbing, and when I put them side by side next to the Hakkas on the OEM rims, they were about 3.4 of an inch taller. They look massive.

These are the Rousch wheels, though they apparently have just opened up pre orders for black ones and they look pretty sweet too.

eRockBoon

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro (extended range)
I think the combo looks amazing. I was looking at those tires in a larger size but decided to go with Toyo because the size I wanted were not going to be out until this summer!

Whammy Bar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1971 F100 + 2022⚡Lariat ER
Occupation
Electrician
Looks sweet. I dont know if it's that last picture, but that front end rake looks more pronounced.

OP
OP
It's Just Me

It's Just Me

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looks sweet. I dont know if it's that last picture, but that front end rake looks more pronounced.
I don't think so. I have a longer driveway and it starts an angle as soon as I pull out of the garage. Makes for interesting snow clearing. Though the tires are bigger so the geometry of the truck has likely changed a bit too.
Sponsored