• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

NW deliveries

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
It's on the move! Just passed over the Umpqua river at Scottsburg and getting closer to the dealer in Coos Bay!

The dealer is closed today so I expect they will PDI it Monday and maybe we can pick it up Tuesday?

Can't believe it took 2 and a half weeks to go from Portland to Coos Bay, must be a driver shortage.
1659900880611.png
Outstanding…..congratulations in advance…worth the wait!

My dealer told me that driver availability can be sparse, especially for the longer routes from Portland…..
Sponsored

mastapsi356

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future F150b Lightning
Finally got a shipped email. Dealer says he can’t see VVR until Monday when “the guy” that does VVR stuff is there. I reached out to Ford chat and they provided me rail car # and it’s on CNR.
Now to go review all the past PNW deliveries and see how to start tracking this thing. 😅
I'm betting we are on the same train. I checked with my dealer today and my truck is in Blue Island, IL waiting for transfer to BNSF. Unless you have FordPass, we will probably have to just wait till it gets to Portland or Kent. Do you think you are going to Portland or Kent? Or are you possibly getting off at Spokane?

LightningMcQueenAlbany

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I'm betting we are on the same train. I checked with my dealer today and my truck is in Blue Island, IL waiting for transfer to BNSF. Unless you have FordPass, we will probably have to just wait till it gets to Portland or Kent. Do you think you are going to Portland or Kent? Or are you possibly getting off at Spokane?
From what I’ve seen from others in my area getting a Lightning; they were being dropped in Portland.
Unfortunately my ford pass activation was declined too many times and I can’t try reactivating anymore.
CNR is saying the container was released from customer on May 16th in Logistics Park, IL. I think that means it hasn’t been loaded yet.
My dealer said “it’s at dock 59 in Dearborn but sales manager says it’s been wrong and could have already left”

Iamgote

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Subaru Outback
Occupation
Self Employed
It's in! Great ride home. Yes it's quick and smooth. I have a lot of work to do to get familiar with it but think I'm going to enjoy it quite a bit.

Downside :( It got dinged in transport so I'll need to take it back and drop it off for a few days so they can do a little body and paint work.

Ford F-150 Lightning NW deliveries IMG-3636

Ford F-150 Lightning NW deliveries IMG-3637

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It's in! Great ride home. Yes it's quick and smooth. I have a lot of work to do to get familiar with it but think I'm going to enjoy it quite a bit.

Downside :( It got dinged in transport so I'll need to take it back and drop it off for a few days so they can do a little body and paint work.

IMG-3636.jpg

IMG-3637.jpg
Fantastic…and congratulations 🎊🎉🎈….nice looking ride. I too had a small door ding/chip…fix scheduled. It did get me thinking about door edge protection…may add Xpel on them🤔

Was it worth the wait???????

Sponsored

mastapsi356

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future F150b Lightning

IMG-3636.jpg

IMG-3637.jpg
Awesome, congrats!

asu2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT, 2022 Lightning Latriat (on the way)
Occupation
Engineer
Truck finally made it to the dealership. 4 days of sitting in Kent awaiting transport. At the mod shop now (window tint/bedliner) and I'm picking it up Friday!

cag

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion
Occupation
Police Dispatcher
Any other convoy companies in the PNW that Ford uses? United road website not working on my phone.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Any other convoy companies in the PNW that Ford uses? United road website not working on my phone.
??????????????????????????

cag

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion
Occupation
Police Dispatcher
My truck got off the train. It will now be transported via truck. I would like to know if United Road will be the company that ford will use, or if there is another company contracted with Ford that will transport my truck.

Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My truck got off the train. It will now be transported via truck. I would like to know if United Road will be the company that ford will use, or if there is another company contracted with Ford that will transport my truck.
My “??????……..” was short for I don’t know. United is the only one I’ve seen mentioned, except for those dealers that provided their own local transport………

Have you asked your dealer how their vehicles are delivered? This link to United Road will at least let you verify if your truck is in their system…you may have to complete a Captcha quiz to proceed……
https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

Reactions: cag

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Your VIN is not returning a load number, might be another service

Last edited:

mastapsi356

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future F150b Lightning
So those of you who stopped in Blue Island, what was the last status on your VVR before you got to Portland?

I've been seeing that BNSF is impossible to track, so mostly just wondering if there is a way to tell it has left or is it a mystery as soon as it's in their yard.

asu2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT, 2022 Lightning Latriat (on the way)
Occupation
Engineer
Ford F-150 Lightning NW deliveries PXL_20220812_231435530

Just got the truck home! Was able to get familiar with 1PD while enjoying lovely Seattle traffic. Truck is amazing, well worth the wait.

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So those of you who stopped in Blue Island, what was the last status on your VVR before you got to Portland?

I've been seeing that BNSF is impossible to track, so mostly just wondering if there is a way to tell it has left or is it a mystery as soon as it's in their yard.
Your VVR state something to the effect that your truck has arrived there…I can’t remember the phrasing. Yes, BNSF provides no public access to tracking. The rail your train will take is the most northern….the same used by Amtrak

I was fortunate to both travel on the same train as another forum member who had his FordPass activated and contact with someone who has access to BNSF tracking. Below is an excerpt from my Build Notes for my truck to give you a idea of what your timeline might be……..good luck…..!

My Truck’s Journey

7/6 - Shipped notice

7/6 - Loaded on Rail car #: TTGX985038 and released to CNR, 2140 hrs (from UP Autotrace, 800-877-5123)

7/9 - Transferred to Indiana Harbor Railroad, Riverdale, IL (from CNR CS phone agent, 800-361-0198)

7/11 - Arrived IHR Blue Island Rail Yard @ 0250 hrs (UP). Scheduled to be shipped out in next 24 hrs [by 7/12] (IHR Yard Agent, 708-201-3460)

7/11 - Interchange received - Blue Island @ 2103 hrs (UP)

7/12 - Interchange delivered - Blue Island @ 0001 hrs (UP)

7/12 - Arrived - Blue Island @ 0906 hrs (UP)

7/12 - Departed - Blue Island @ 1450 hrs (UP)

7/12 - On BNSF rail line per UP Customer Service (phone conversation) @ 2005 hrs PDST…unable to provide BNSF tracking details

7/13 - Rice, MN on BNSF @ 1526 hrs

7/14 - Eastern ND (1730 hrs)

7/15 - Departing Minot, ND (1245 hrs)

7/17 - ID/MT Border (1800 hrs)

7/18 - Spokane (1000 hrs); Patterson, WA (1715 hrs)

7/19 - Portland Terminal 6 (Arrived: 0009 hrs; check-in: 0536 hrs); United Logistics — Pending transport

7/21 - United Logistics — Shipped (1805 hrs)

7/21 - Arrived at dealer

7/23 - PDI completed, picked up from dealer
Sponsored