• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Platinum Seat Swap! (UPDATE)

OP
OP
LightningBug

LightningBug

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Bug Guy
Does anyone have any idea if the lariat seats are plug and play in an XLT ER? How would the ventilation function even be triggered?
I don’t know about the XLT - Lariat conversion but when I went Lariat- Platinum, the plugs matched right up. On mine, the heat and cooled worked but the massage and lumbar did not. From what I heard, you can get them all to work with FORSCAN. I did a little bit of work on it. I was able to get the icon for the massage to show but it still doesn’t work. I believe I will get it to work, the coding is just not my wheelhouse.
Sponsored

kdkool

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Lightning / 2023 6.7L Lariat F-350
Does anyone have any idea if the lariat seats are plug and play in an XLT ER? How would the ventilation function even be triggered?
I did the swap on my XLT. It is not plug and play and is not a trivial swap. You have to add wiring between the passenger and driver seat as well as add communication wires up to the dash. You'll then have to use forscan to code the seats in and swap out the HVAC buttons for heated and cooled seats.

ctuan13

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1979 Continental, 2022 F150 Lightning, 03 Marauder
I don’t know about the XLT - Lariat conversion but when I went Lariat- Platinum, the plugs matched right up. On mine, the heat and cooled worked but the massage and lumbar did not. From what I heard, you can get them all to work with FORSCAN. I did a little bit of work on it. I was able to get the icon for the massage to show but it still doesn’t work. I believe I will get it to work, the coding is just not my wheelhouse.
Any updates? Have you been able to get the massage function working?
Sponsored