• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sponsored

LMcqueen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat
Basically our MY23 is on a different firmware channels comparing to MY22, updates are all delayed
When I spoke with Ford, they said they were pushing updates based on VIN. So model year would no doubt figure into that. I’m eagerly awaiting 4.1.2.

GoodSam

First Name
Good
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17CRV, 22 Lightning XLT 312A SR iced blue silver
Occupation
occupying space
Just rec'd 4.1.1 on our 2022 XLT 312A. Seven weeks after first coming out?

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
This update just popped up today on my 22 Pro. Currently installing. Will report back if any problems installing on Pro.

Traconesu

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford lightning platinum
Occupation
Retired
Well........you are not the only one. My 3.6.5 update had issues loading. You will get messages reminding you of the failure and what you can do to prep your vehicle for an OTA update. I called the OTA updates dept and they informed me that my 12V battery could not handle the update because of the power consumption it required for the update. Ford recommended to drive the vehicle for more than 30 min or charge the battery. I have a battery charger, which I connected for couple hours and drove the vehicle around for more than 45 min.
Re initiated the download and it worked.
Do you have a battery charger?
Harbor Freight has them for around $30.
Northern Tools also. Otherwise drive around the town and try again.
Good luck.
You can also just plug your truck in to charge. If it's already at set charge level you can say charge to 100%. Restart the update exit & lock the vehicle and your update should finish. After completed you can disconnect your charger.

Sponsored

Nikos

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150 Lightning
Occupation
Aircraft Mechanic
I just got my 4.1.1 yesterday, hopefully the 4.1.2 & 4.1.3 will come along too.
4.1.2 and 4.1.3 have come in two days. Definitely a major improvement. I like the new screen arrangement and functions.
I am looking forward to battery improvements and range extensions.
So far so good.
Sponsored