• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
@GDN there weren't anymore drop downs. But I got it figured out. It is apparently a know issue if the truck is registered with a fleet and Ford telematics. I removed it and it all came back
Sorry. - I must admit I was in the wrong thread anyway, I was thinking this was 4.1.2 - which is what gives the new the update screen on 4A screens.

Glad you got it figured you.

donalddon

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER Carbonized Gray Metallic
Anything specific I should ask for?
my Sync reads:
SYNC 4 Software Version: 22125 PRODUCT

Revision: 428

Along with:
Hands-Free Driving Mode available through 10-12-2022
and my screen still is the same as yours above....today-1/19/2023-not too happy....frustration

gsquirrel02

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Pathfinder
Well, no 4.1.1 yet, but I finally received the DTE :)
Ford F-150 Lightning Power Up-4.1.1 OTA software update released Screenshot_2023-01-21-09-05-12-39_f85a9dcae275ee1e0920d804e6924647

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Hey guys, Power-Up 3.6.2 also made some enhancements to help while you’re out on a road trip. If you’re heading toward a DC fast charging station (using your vehicle’s navigation), your battery will now start to warm up within 20 miles of your destination. This allows the battery to accept a charge at a faster rate in cold weather when you have excess heater capacity, getting you back on the road. Remember, you must enter your fast charging station into the Navigation System in order for preheating to work.

Ford Power-Up software updates like this help us make improvements without the inconvenience of asking you to leave home. At Ford we value your satisfaction, and we respect your time.

Sponsored

Blochead21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black 22 XLT 311pkg
Just got this for my XLT.

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
1674611898995.png

I finally got the 3.5.2 update! Hopefully this releases a flood of updates everyone else is getting.

For those interested, I disconnected the 12 V on Sunday.
Do you have DTE yet?

MJDore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Finance
I received 4.1.1 today. For reference, I’ve had the truck for one week.

As has been mentioned here, update came after 30 or so mins switched on. The last 15 of those minutes being me sitting in it in my garage (wi-fi) on a Teams call. Hoping for 4.1.2 soon.

Gaunle

First Name
Sanjeev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
IT
Has anyone with a MY23 revived 4.1.2 or 4.1.3?
2023 Lightning ER here. Got updated to 4.1.1 today while I was out driving. I was on 4.0.x to begin with when I picked my truck on 12/16.

OrangeCrush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat Antimatter Blue
2023 Lariat ER (Delivery 12/19), got 4.1.1 today. Someone posted saying Ford chat told them that the updates need 30 min run time, and then truck parked with parking brake on, locked and headlights off. Well, that's what I did today. I usually do not do either of those three things. May be it is coincidence, but I did all of the above today and I got the update. It sure would be simpler if they just tell us what the required conditions are and just let us push a button to upgrade like every other upgrade capable device. Not sure why all this voodoo is necessary.

Hoping for 4.1.2 in the next few days. Really want that camera button.

Sponsored

256fail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 311A XLT
Occupation
Pilot
I just went out and turned on the truck, confirmed my download schedule and turned off the auto headlamps. Low and behold 10 minutes later I just got a text here on Fordpass that 4.1.1 updated. I was skeptical of turning off the headlights, but now I'm a believer ha.

bewbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER Rapid Red
I just went out and turned on the truck, confirmed my download schedule and turned off the auto headlamps. Low and behold 10 minutes later I just got a text here on Fordpass that 4.1.1 updated. I was skeptical of turning off the headlights, but now I'm a believer ha.
Did you schedule an update for right after you locked your truck?

256fail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 F150 311A XLT
Occupation
Pilot
Did you schedule an update for right after you locked your truck?
No, I didn't. I have it set to try to update every night at 1am. I confirmed this and also checked software updates to which the truck said everything was up to date. I wish there was an easy way on the menus to confirm what the current installed update is. It is funny the truck didn't wait until 1am and just evidently immediately downloaded it after I locked it up.

LUXMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning PRO and XLT
Occupation
Pilot
No, I didn't. I have it set to try to update every night at 1am. I confirmed this and also checked software updates to which the truck said everything was up to date. I wish there was an easy way on the menus to confirm what the current installed update is. It is funny the truck didn't wait until 1am and just evidently immediately downloaded it after I locked it up.
WAIT. WAIT.WAIT. You are saying we have to lock the truck too to receive these updates? IS this why I have gotten ZERO updates even though @Ford Motor Company says I have a bunch waiting to download??? How dumb is it that I would have to lock the truck in my garage connected to my WiFi?!?!?!?!

MRButtler

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Lightning
2023 Lariat ER (Delivery 12/19), got 4.1.1 today. Someone posted saying Ford chat told them that the updates need 30 min run time, and then truck parked with parking brake on, locked and headlights off. Well, that's what I did today. I usually do not do either of those three things. May be it is coincidence, but I did all of the above today and I got the update. It sure would be simpler if they just tell us what the required conditions are and just let us push a button to upgrade like every other upgrade capable device. Not sure why all this voodoo is necessary.

Hoping for 4.1.2 in the next few days. Really want that camera button.
Did you turn the auto headlamps off at the dial, or through the touchscreen settings?
Sponsored