• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Problem with linking Ford Pro charger to Ford Pass

FlasherZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Tesla Model X, F250 SD diesel 6.0
The "access code" is your password. In addition, the font used isn't very good, so the letter "capital I" looks like the letter "lowercase L" looks like the numeral one. Likewise you have to be able to tell the difference between the fatter "capital O" and the numeral zero.

If you are getting the ChargePoint not found error, you need to go back and do a factory reset. But instead of linking to FordPass immediately after using the setup app like the setup app wants you to, you must wait 5 minutes.

If you mash the button too many times and get put into the 15-minute penalty box for trying too much, then the charge station will not register with Siemens' VersiCharger cloud and you'll have to do it all over again.
Sponsored

Storm Breaker

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
truck driver
The "access code" is your password. In addition, the font used isn't very good, so the letter "capital I" looks like the letter "lowercase L" looks like the numeral one. Likewise you have to be able to tell the difference between the fatter "capital O" and the numeral zero.

If you are getting the ChargePoint not found error, you need to go back and do a factory reset. But instead of linking to FordPass immediately after using the setup app like the setup app wants you to, you must wait 5 minutes.

If you mash the button too many times and get put into the 15-minute penalty box for trying too much, then the charge station will not register with Siemens' VersiCharger cloud and you'll have to do it all over again.
How do you do a factory reset. While I was in setup mode my breaker tripped and ever since I can't get the wifi name of the fcsp to show up.

Puffoluffagus

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER
How do you do a factory reset. While I was in setup mode my breaker tripped and ever since I can't get the wifi name of the fcsp to show up.

You have to open up the box. There's 9 screws. After, at the top, there is circuit board with a button that you press and hold for like 15-30 secs (power needs to be on). After, flip the breaker off then on and wait a 15 mins and the ssid will start broadcasting again.

---------------------------
EDITED by MOD

Last edited by a moderator:
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat ER Red

You are the man! Thank you for this I was struggling

cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning, Tesla Model S Plaid
Occupation
retired
So I bought my Lightning used and the previous owner had installed the wall charger. When I picked up the truck months ago I didn’t get any passwords and the box + installation instructions were long gone. Don’t know if it was ever reset. Will I be able to use it at all without the connection to the Ford Pass app? Is there a separate app for the charger?

Sponsored

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E E4-X; 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
So I bought my Lightning used and the previous owner had installed the wall charger. When I picked up the truck months ago I didn’t get any passwords and the box + installation instructions were long gone. Don’t know if it was ever reset. Will I be able to use it at all without the connection to the Ford Pass app? Is there a separate app for the charger?
Take the cover off. IIRC, the password is on the label inside.

Reactions: cal

The Weatherman

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 RR F150 Lightning Lariat ER, 2020 Explorer PL
Occupation
Retired
Yes. The charger will operate without the WiFi/internet connectivity. It acts just like other ‘dumb’ chargers.

cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
OMG THANKS SO MUCH!!! I had no idea I would even need an id. I figured I'd be able to download instructions if I decided to install it. All I got was the wall unit and a metal plate. Hopefully there is nothing else needed to install.

Again thanks!

swesson

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Platinum
If you take off the gray cover, you should see all the information SSID, Password, Mac address, etc. Below is what mine looks like inside the cover.

Ford F-150 Lightning Problem with linking Ford Pro charger to Ford Pass 1699292371785

cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Thanks! Hopefully installation instructions are on line.

Sponsored

cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Damn wish I was still living in Parker! We'd have to find some Thai probably at Park Meadows!

Thanks! Go Broncos (yea still a fan!)

cal

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
retired
Wouldn’t know where I can find a Lightning shop manual would you? As if I’m actually going to do anything except read it! My wrenching days are long gone.
Sponsored