• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

PTS/FDRS VIN Check Thread

OP
OP

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
When you get a minute would you give my vin a check please? 1FTVW1EV3NWG03253

My last update failed while it was at the dealer for a few weeks - that was the audio-dc. I got an email today that might indicate I got another update (nothing on the screen) or will be getting one, or Ford has just toasted their communication again and the email has nothing to do with me or my truck.

Thanks !
DSP update 23-PU1024-6CH-AUD has failed twice due to some server related error. Nothing you did wrong or could have done differently. Just gotta wait for it to be resent and hope for better luck next time.

Ford F-150 Lightning PTS/FDRS VIN Check Thread 1714233225127-ku
Sponsored

Reactions: GDN

Dino

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 XLT Lightning, 22 Volvo XC 60 plug-in hybrid
Do you mind checking my VIN 1FTVW1EL2PWG62697

OP
OP

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Do you mind checking my VIN 1FTVW1EL2PWG62697
You're on the latest Sync version and have recent OTA history. 6.4.0, the tesla charger update and a minor connectivity update were the most recent three. Still missing a few, but nothing to worry about. They'll come in eventually.

Ford F-150 Lightning PTS/FDRS VIN Check Thread 1714273908912-45

Ronaldvo

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lightning
Hello everybody,

Can any person help me ?

i'm from the Netherlands and my car going tommorow to the dealer for update's
Is there a posiibility to chech my vin so that i can see wat the dealer can update ??

I am reading about tesla supercharger. With the old v1 charger i have no problems.
But the car is not charging on the v2 , v3 and v4 version. there is a update for availeble ??

Here is the VIN; 1FT6W1EV4NWG04268

Thank you

sry for the bad Englisch ;)

Regards Ronald

Last edited:

Pauliep

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning Lariat
Would you be so kind to check on mine as well?
VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER 1FT6W1EV9PWG36278

Thank you,

Paul

Sponsored
OP
OP

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Hello everybody,

Can any person help me ?

i'm from the Netherlands and my car going tommorow to the dealer for update's
Is there a posiibility to chech my vin so that i can see wat the dealer can update ??

I am reading about tesla supercharger. With the old v1 charger i have no problems.
But the car is not charging on the v2 , v3 and v4 version. there is a update for availeble ??

Here is the VIN; 1FT6W1EV4NWG04268

Thank you

sry for the bad Englisch ;)

Regards Ronald
Your truck is on Sync 22294 which is pretty old at this point. The Tesla charger update is an OBCC update, but your truck is so far behind, I don't know if the update showing now is the one you're looking for, or if it's one that comes after that one.

Ford F-150 Lightning PTS/FDRS VIN Check Thread 1714359171596-z0

Would you be so kind to check on mine as well?
VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER 1FT6W1EV9PWG36278

Thank you,

Paul
Your first OTA 4.2.1.1 just came in two days ago. You're a bit behind, but since you just got one, hopefully you get more sooner than later.

Ronaldvo

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lightning
Your truck is on Sync 22294 which is pretty old at this point. The Tesla charger update is an OBCC update, but your truck is so far behind, I don't know if the update showing now is the one you're looking for, or if it's one that comes after that one.

1714359171596-z0.png

Your first OTA 4.2.1.1 just came in two days ago. You're a bit behind, but since you just got one, hopefully you get more sooner than later.

Thank you for the message. i have send the picture to the dealer.
Fingers cross to hope that he wil update everything.

thank you.

Technewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Antimatter Blue Lariat
Hoping you can check on things again for me. I currently see this on my screen for updates, but it hasn't done anything with this update and it has shown it for over a week.
VIN: 1FTVW1EV1PWG50672
Ford F-150 Lightning PTS/FDRS VIN Check Thread 1714407751702-l8

OP
OP

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Hoping you can check on things again for me. I currently see this on my screen for updates, but it hasn't done anything with this update and it has shown it for over a week.
VIN: 1FTVW1EV1PWG50672
The update failed due to a manifest mismatch. There's nothing you can or and there's nothing you did wrong. Just gotta wait for it to be resent and hope for better luck next time.

Ford F-150 Lightning PTS/FDRS VIN Check Thread 1714408399680-ll

Technewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Antimatter Blue Lariat
The update failed due to a manifest mismatch. There's nothing you can or and there's nothing you did wrong. Just gotta wait for it to be resent and hope for better luck next time.

1714408399680-ll.png
Thanks. Thats such an awesome failure. I'm guessing a dealer visit wouldn't help with this either?

Sponsored
OP
OP

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Thanks. Thats such an awesome failure. I'm guessing a dealer visit wouldn't help with this either?
You can try. They'll be able to see the failed update. Not a big deal, imo. You'll get it resent.

jeffputts

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Platinum
Hi! just picked up a new to me 22 Platinum after coming from a Tesla Model S this def feels like a step back in tech! Truck has open recall for wiper and battery monitor. can you pleas erun the VIN and see what software updates I am behind on so i can ensure to tell the dealer when i being it in. thanks! VIN 1ft6w1ev9nwg08624

Reactions: GDN
OP
OP

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Hi! just picked up a new to me 22 Platinum after coming from a Tesla Model S this def feels like a step back in tech! Truck has open recall for wiper and battery monitor. can you pleas erun the VIN and see what software updates I am behind on so i can ensure to tell the dealer when i being it in. thanks! VIN 1ft6w1ev9nwg08624
You've gotten up to 6.13/CMR-FX updates, so the OTA process has actually treated this truck well. The truck is also on the latest Sync version and PTS is not showing any pending updates.

With that said: Do not expect the dealer to help you with pending updates. Ford does not pay them for the labor involved in doing so.

jeffputts

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Platinum
You've gotten up to 6.13/CMR-FX updates, so the OTA process has actually treated this truck well. The truck is also on the latest Sync version and PTS is not showing any pending updates.

With that said: Do not expect the dealer to help you with pending updates. Ford does not pay them for the labor involved in doing so.
thank you so much for the quick response. this is good to know!

OP
OP

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
thank you so much for the quick response. this is good to know!
I just checked another vehicle in PTS that is not fully updated and it is also not showing pending updates. Ford website does not seem to be working right this morning. I am sure you do have some pending updates, I am just not able to confirm it at this time.
Sponsored