• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

PTS/FDRS VIN Check Thread

mq019

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
1FTVW1EV4 PWG33932

Thank you!!!
Sponsored

NPalumbo89

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150Lightning
Occupation
IT
Yes, but that was half a year ago to address a recall. They have not done anything else since.
Yes, but that was half a year ago to address a recall. They have not done anything else since.
Again thanks for your help. I’m clueless to this stuff. Wasn’t trying to say you were wrong or anything. You know much more than I do haha!

OP
OP

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum FX4 EcoBoost
Occupation
Auto Sales
1FTVW1EV4 PWG33932

Thank you!!!
Like many others, your last updates were 6.4.0, the tesla charger update and the connectivity update. The truck is fine and you just gotta wait for it to be added to the roll-out plan of the next batch of updates.

Again thanks for your help. I’m clueless to this stuff. Wasn’t trying to say you were wrong or anything. You know much more than I do haha!
I didn't mean anything by it. I said that to point that they lied to you IF they said they did any updates recently.

mq019

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Like many others, your last updates were 6.4.0, the tesla charger update and the connectivity update. The truck is fine and you just gotta wait for it to be added to the roll-out plan of the next batch of updates.

Thank you!!!

dietpepsi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Maverick
I have been lurking but just make this account. Im sorry for asking this is for a new truck 1FTVW1EV8PWG27888

I was hoping I can use the tesla super chargers but it appears I might not be able to until I am updated?

Can anyone let me know if its possible with my current software to use the superchargers?

Thanks in advance

Sponsored

H8N-8NT-EZ

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning XLT
I have been lurking but just make this account. Im sorry for asking this is for a new truck 1FTVW1EV8PWG27888

I was hoping I can use the tesla super chargers but it appears I might not be able to until I am updated?

Can anyone let me know if its possible with my current software to use the superchargers?

Thanks in advance
You can use the superchargers (version 3&4 only) if you use the Tesla app to activate the charging station until you get the plug and charge update. (You will also need a NACS to CCS DC charging adapter as well).

OP
OP

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales

Thanks in advance
List below shows most of the modules on your truck that have pending updates. The OBCC is the update you are looking for and it is showing for you.

Ford F-150 Lightning PTS/FDRS VIN Check Thread 1716397339061-2j

Sponsored
OP
OP

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Apologies - PTS
PTS shows the modem was properly activated when you bought the truck about 2 weeks ago and no updates have been sent yet. Your are on Sync 23159 which is one version behind the latest available. Modules pending updates are below, buy you also have APIM, GWM, TCU and an IPC update available that is not showing below.

Ford F-150 Lightning PTS/FDRS VIN Check Thread 1716399355511-w7

First Name
Cullen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Logistics
PTS shows the modem was properly activated when you bought the truck about 2 weeks ago and no updates have been sent yet. Your are on Sync 23159 which is one version behind the latest available. Modules pending updates are below, buy you also have APIM, GWM, TCU and an IPC update available that is not showing below.

1716399355511-w7.png
Besides buying FDRS and doing myself do I just have to wait for OTA for all these modules to update?

Also if you know, what Sync version does the battery percentage on the main dash come? Guessing the one I don’t have?

OP
OP

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Besides buying FDRS and doing myself do I just have to wait for OTA for all these modules to update?

Also if you know, what Sync version does the battery percentage on the main dash come? Guessing the one I don’t have?
That come with IPC update 6.8.0. It is virtually impossible to tell where you are in the OTA roll-out process based on just looking at that list, but if I had to guess, you're still on the 4.x.x updates and a long ways away from the OTA process getting you what you're looking for.

First Name
Cullen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Logistics
That come with IPC update 6.8.0. It is virtually impossible to tell where you are in the OTA roll-out process based on just looking at that list, but if I had to guess, you're still on the 4.x.x updates and a long ways away from the OTA process getting you what you're looking for.
Sorry for my ignorance. Does that mean only way is FDRS or dealer installed? How would that work if the image you showed doesn't even list an update for that module? Or am I just end a waiting-only game?

OP
OP

rugedraw

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Auto Sales
Sorry for my ignorance. Does that mean only way is FDRS or dealer installed? How would that work if the image you showed doesn't even list an update for that module? Or am I just end a waiting-only game?
No, it just means that PTS not showing module updates for certain. They will come in via OTA as well. I only disclose that to make people aware that that list does not show everything that is missing to be fully up to date.
Sponsored