• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Raptor to Lightning Opinions Please!

broncoaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco 2 door Badlands manual
I get it. I am currently a mustang bro without a Mustang! I also agree that the Lightning is more of a Street truck than an off roader. Good for some, but not in your case. The one thing I would point out is that , from a comfort standpoint, you are going down several trim levels from a Raptor to a Pro. The Pro fits your needs, but the Lariat would be the more accurate comparison point (Raptor interior is really just a modified Lariat).
I agree trim for trim the Lariat is a better comparison, but the Lightning Lariat is at a price point where I wouldn’t be considering a Lightning. My master plan before we moved across the country was for me to drive the Raptor and my wife to daily the new Bronco. I was considering keeping my 2015 Passat TDI as a high efficiency trip car, but I realized I wanted to road-trip in the Raptor instead MPG be damned. My wife drives our 2021 Tacoma and likes it, but when the lease is up she’ll likely daily the 2021 Bronco while I drove the Lightning as my work truck.
Sponsored