• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

$AMC$

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Bronco, 72Bronco, 77F-150
Well I just found out my lariat arrived at dealer 10 days ago and is affected by this recall. No idea when it will be released for me to pick up. So frustrating!
Sponsored

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
Well I just found out my lariat arrived at dealer 10 days ago and is affected by this recall. No idea when it will be released for me to pick up. So frustrating!
Wow, my dealer did the update as part of the PDI….I had the keys 24 hrs after delivery to them….🤔

$AMC$

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21Bronco, 72Bronco, 77F-150
Wow, my dealer did the update as part of the PDI….I had the keys 24 hrs after delivery to them….🤔
Thats why I’m frustrated. I know its a 20 minute update. So who knows what is happening. GM probably wanted to put some miles on it. I’ve purchased 2 Broncos in the past 12 months from them and have a good relationship so I’m not going to rock the boat but damn! I’m ready!

CRAIGC540

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lariot F150 Lariat lightning
Occupation
Technician
Thats why I’m frustrated. I know its a 20 minute update. So who knows what is happening. GM probably wanted to put some miles on it. I’ve purchased 2 Broncos in the past 12 months from them and have a good relationship so I’m not going to rock the boat but damn! I’m ready!
I'd be rocking the boat!!

Why is that rocking the boat?
Your wait has been long ebough.

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Ask @rlbussard if they updated it at the dealer….. Ford is a mess right now.

“The most important product” and we get the shit show that happened to @rlbussard smh…… yes I’m bitter
I've been part of Ford's EV and OTA update as it's matured over the last 19 months, In the MachE. I've seen OTA Blue Cruise although it was promised late fall 21, eventually got it June of this year. On the way to trade our First Edition for a GT.

I've seen the progress but I'm also overly patient of being an early adopter and the experiences that come with it.

Bitterness has never been worth it to me. Not over new vehicle growing pains anyway. It helps to go in with the expectation things will get ironed out, just a little patience.

Sponsored

PACSMAN

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I recieved an OTA update this afternoon (8/1/22) that addresses recalls 22C15 (USA) and 22S45 (Canada) It says it fixes the TPMS safety recall and completes the Safety Compliance Recall.

Also Distance-to-Empty improvements. "We also updated the software on your truck to improve the accuracy of distance-to-empty measurement."

I did have to reset my charging schedule after the updates.

tls

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
I recieved an OTA update this afternoon (8/1/22) that addresses recalls 22C15 (USA) and 22S45 (Canada) It says it fixes the TPMS safety recall and completes the Safety Compliance Recall.

Also Distance-to-Empty improvements. "We also updated the software on your truck to improve the accuracy of distance-to-empty measurement."

I did have to reset my charging schedule after the updates.
Which version? I got two updates in quick succession in the past 3 days (3.2.0, 3.3.1) but neither had anything recall-related in the release notes and FordPass still shows my truck's recall work as not complete.
Sponsored