• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Recall Service Recommendations: Front Range, CO

vvgogh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 F-150 Lightning ER
Does anyone have warranty service locations recommendations in the Front Range of Colorado? I'm near Morrison.

I've given AutoNation Littleton two chances. They've lied to me and not completed any service on two full different days despite working with their ultimately unresponsive general manager. I've called Phil Long Ford: they were at least up front about their significant understaffing and weird mitigating practice: "Drop off your vehicle and service might happen in a couple of weeks. We will not provide a loaner vehicle." That saved me from wasting more of my time with their inability to manage their staff and service scheduling. As numerous threads here have pointed out, the amount of customer's time Ford's service departments are willing to waste is astounding after purchasing an $80k+ vehicle. Dealers' service departments are the absolute worst part of the Ford experience.

I'm willing to drive further to a competent service department to get these recall items completed... Anywhere in Colorado at this point.. recommendations?

Ford F-150 Lightning Recall Service Recommendations: Front Range, CO 1707503943764
Sponsored

Heliian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 LR Lariat, code name "Boogaloo"
after purchasing an $80k+ vehicle
I wish people would stop assuming that a higher priced vehicle means better service.
You're going to get the same level of service as someone who buys a base focus.

I would start looking for dealers through the Ford website, they show if they're ev certified, find one that's close.

skohla

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Teacher
I had a good experience at Sill-TerHar in Broomfield. They did some warranty and CSP work (lightbar, heated steering wheel, etc.) on my truck in November. Dropped it off in the morning and picked it up around noon. Going back next week for the battery sensor replacement.

PreservedSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning
I wish people would stop assuming that a higher priced vehicle means better service.
You're going to get the same level of service as someone who buys a base focus.

I would start looking for dealers through the Ford website, they show if they're ev certified, find one that's close.
Nonsense

spending more should absolutely mean better service.

Steven Walsh

First Name
Ateven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-159 Lightning SR 2022
Occupation
Architect
Does anyone have warranty service locations recommendations in the Front Range of Colorado? I'm near Morrison.

I've given AutoNation Littleton two chances. They've lied to me and not completed any service on two full different days despite working with their ultimately unresponsive general manager. I've called Phil Long Ford: they were at least up front about their significant understaffing and weird mitigating practice: "Drop off your vehicle and service might happen in a couple of weeks. We will not provide a loaner vehicle." That saved me from wasting more of my time with their inability to manage their staff and service scheduling. As numerous threads here have pointed out, the amount of customer's time Ford's service departments are willing to waste is astounding after purchasing an $80k+ vehicle. Dealers' service departments are the absolute worst part of the Ford experience.

I'm willing to drive further to a competent service department to get these recall items completed... Anywhere in Colorado at this point.. recommendations?

1707503943764.png
My dealer is Sil-Ter-Har in Broomfield. I haven’t brought mine in for service yet but based on my experience with them so far I have faith they run a good shop. Let them know your experience like you did the second one in your example and let us know how they do.

Silenze

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My dealer put me on a list and when a loaner was available they scheduled me for service. Took 3 weeks
Sponsored