• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Schomp Ford in Aurora Colorado, Buyer Beware

NOTAJEEP

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco
Occupation
self employed.
Hey Everyone,

I'm a member of the Bronco6G Forum. Just wanted to let any Colorado forum members know to be careful when dealing with Schomp Ford. I had a reservation (placed on Ford.com) for a full size Bronco from August. Had a verbal agreement that it would be at MSRP. I was dumb and did not get it in writing. When the Bronco arrived last week I received a call that they were adding $5,000 ADM. After a long conversation with the GM they decided that they would not sell to me at all (He said I would give them a bad review on the survey). So now they get a dealer stock unit they can markup as much as they like. Worked out good for them, at least in the short term.

Lesson learned. Be careful out there.
Sponsored

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
Hey Everyone,

I'm a member of the Bronco6G Forum. Just wanted to let any Colorado forum members know to be careful when dealing with Schomp Ford. I had a reservation (placed on Ford.com) for a full size Bronco from August. Had a verbal agreement that it would be at MSRP. I was dumb and did not get it in writing. When the Bronco arrived last week I received a call that they were adding $5,000 ADM. After a long conversation with the GM they decided that they would not sell to me at all (He said I would give them a bad review on the survey). So now they get a dealer stock unit they can markup as much as they like. Worked out good for them, at least in the short term.

Yep. Time to hit google, yelp and every other media platform out there. Get the truth out.

Royalist

First Name
Nabil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Land Rover Defender 90 S
Occupation
Student (Aviation Management and Operations) / Farm Manager
Hey Everyone,

You need to contact Ford corporate dude, they'll sort it out for you. Report the dealer, and if you want, the GM/Salesperson. Had to do that with Stellantis a few months ago after an encounter with a shitty sales guy at a PA Jeep dealer.

Sponsored

Colorado87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo
I've never liked any of the Schomp dealerships in Colorado. Their competition always has better prices and customer service.

OP
OP

NOTAJEEP

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bronco
Occupation
self employed.
I've never liked any of the Schomp dealerships in Colorado. Their competition always has better prices and customer service.
Let me know if you have a good dealership and/or salesman in Colorado. The wife would like to order a mach e soon and I'd like a Lightning down the road. Thanks

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
Let me know if you have a good dealership and/or salesman in Colorado. The wife would like to order a mach e soon and I'd like a Lightning down the road. Thanks
Premium and California Route 1 Mach-E orders have been stopped since last Friday for the remainder of the model year. If you want a Select or GT you better hurry up and order before they close orders completely.

Colorado87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo
I don’t have one specifically to suggest in Denver. Maybe check out Groove? They gave us a good rate when we sold a car to them. I’ve bought a few cars in Denver but never Ford. I live in the mountains we have a seemingly honest Ford dealer up here. Hard to say till you pick it up though with the games we have heard about these days!

2mileshigh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum PB - Antimatter Blue
I had a good purchase experience with Autonation Littleton (formerly Courtesy Ford). My sales rep was Dan McNamee. I purchased a high demand F 150 out of their inventory last August for just under MSRP.

Sponsored

DT400

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
79 Scout II, 90 Mustang gt, 95 F-150, 22 F-150
Look into Phil Long Ford Chapel Hills in Colorado Springs.
I won't give specifics to my purchase but they did right by me even when Ford corporate backtracked on a promise.
I would buy from them again.

Darrell

Voss

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 PB Lariat
I bought my truck from Phil Long in Littleton. Wasn't a special order, so might be different experience. Worked with a sales guy named Brandon, was super friendly and helpful, didn't try to push me to buy the one already on the lot with a $10k mark up but worked to find one that on the way. Also was really helpful when the bed was damaged during delivery to make it right and cut me a great deal on the spray in liner for dealing with the hassle.

ColoradoHunter

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR, 4X4, AMB, FX4
Occupation
Retired
Castle Rock Ford treated me right. Ask for John. Phil Long Ford in motor city, Colorado Springs sit on my order for 2 months and never sent it to Ford. I cancel with them, went to Castle Rock to order, they had my Powerboost in 8.5 weeks and below MSRP.

TNKIRK

First Name
TERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 FORD F150 LARIAT SUPERCAB
Occupation
R V SALES
Paul Phillips at the new Ken Garff in Fort Collins Colorado........Great Fleet Commercial guy...970-566-1083

turbospartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 PowerBoost Lariat
I purchased from Phil Long Ford in Littleton. Online sales guy was Jim. He gave me Z-plan pricing when Schomp and some others wouldn't even consider it.
Sponsored