• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California Selling: Lariat take offs (20" w/275/60/20 tires)... only 250 miles.

joesrepsol

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Solutions Engineer
Anyone interested in take off set of lighting wheels/tires? TPMS sensors were removed (not included). Nearly brand new... only 250 miles on them and were just replaced with aftermarket wheels/tires. Looking for a quick transaction... $1,200 obo.

PM me if interested.

Located in Rocklin, CA 95677
Sponsored

Last edited:

toby_d

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning 510A, 2015 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel
Occupation
Engineer
Man, who do people take out the TPMS sensors?! The new owner is gonna need some, and now they'll just have to pay more to get them added. Just leave the damn things in there and buy new ones for your new wheels!

Those wheels are now worth $600.

ddimit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla model S 2023 F150 Lightning Lairat
Occupation
Manager
I will say I will be doing the same when I get mine later this year. I will include TPMS, and it looks like mine will be shipping with the Hankook All Terrains versus the All Seasons pictured above. Feel free to reach out to me in the PM. if interested ( Sacramento Area)

Sponsored

Whammy Bar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1971 F100 + 2022⚡Lariat ER
Occupation
Electrician
Could you ship to Maryland? I will cover shipping
Coast to coast LTL freight is going to run like $1500.... you could buy them new from the Ford parts dept for less.

cuetip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat SR
LTL shipping of our entire trade show display from Western Canada to Florida is only $650 Canadian. LTL shipping does not cost that much.
Sponsored