• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sounds Good Audio "Stealth" Behind the Seat Subwoofer

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I would say that this is what the B&O Sub should sound like but to be honest, this sub is even better that what is found in my Acura MDX ELS Studio which is saying a lot. I am not an audiophile but so love Bass in my vehicles, this Sub hits with every type Music Genre, but as someone who loves Hip-Hop which has lots of bass, this Sub is outstanding. I had my doubts at first because of the 6.5 size but also wanted to be able to use all the space Ford gave us with this truck. The Bass hits clean with no rattles coming from the back and you have two ways of adjusting Bass either with the wired remote or the OEM EQ settings. I truly love this enclosure, yes, it's pricey but it is very well made, well packaged and Don at SGS is awesome. It's a great improvement over stock but you will want more as you can tell the rest is lacking now.

Ford F-150 Lightning Sounds Good Audio "Stealth" Behind the Seat Subwoofer IMG_1686

Ford F-150 Lightning Sounds Good Audio "Stealth" Behind the Seat Subwoofer IMG_1687

Ford F-150 Lightning Sounds Good Audio "Stealth" Behind the Seat Subwoofer IMG_1688

Ford F-150 Lightning Sounds Good Audio "Stealth" Behind the Seat Subwoofer IMG_1689
Sponsored

Timofee

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford and 2023 Ford Lightning pending delivery
Thanks for sharing. I am thinking of ordering the plug and play package but need to find someone to install for me. I wished these guys were in my town. Any recommendations out there for a shop in the San Diego area?

OP
OP
F150ROD

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Thanks for sharing. I am thinking of ordering the plug and play package but need to find someone to install for me. I wished these guys were in my town. Any recommendations out there for a shop in the San Diego area?
Al and Ed’s off Rosecrans in Point Loma, they installed mine, took about 3 hours. Talk to Robert, he’ll take care of you! Plus they’ve already done mine and have experience now lol

Timofee

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford and 2023 Ford Lightning pending delivery
Al and Ed’s off Rosecrans in Point Loma, they installed mine, took about 3 hours. Talk to Robert, he’ll take care of you! Plus they’ve already done mine and have experience now lol
Awesome!! Thanks will do

SoundsGoodStereo

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Website
soundsgoodstereo.com
Vehicles
F-150
Thanks for the review, patience, and the trust in the "small subs" :) Hard to think such small drivers can do so much and as they "break in" over time, you will have more output along with smoother transitions in between the bass notes. Enjoy it and if you need anything, let us know!

RustyMitchell

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Occupation
Retired
Same here except looking for a recommendation in the Phoenix area……

Rusty
Sponsored