• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Sunrun Charger ETA?

merek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER [6/20]
Is there a general notion of how long to expect to get the big boy charger from Sunrun if you don't use them to install it? It seems like there was some snafus, but wondering if it's become more reliable yet. A few weeks? Trying to get a general idea of when I would want an electrician to install it.

I am still not sure what Ford expects us to do when I literally will have no way to charge the truck once I take it home (120v doesn't count), but that's a separate topic that's been beat to death.
Sponsored

NCMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Red Lariat Lightning
I took delivery of my truck 7/6. My charge station pro is scheduled to be delivered by Sun Run tomorrow the 14th. I’m in NC, they are shipping from CA via Fedex.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
I took delivery on the 9th, was contacted by SunRun and I told them I just wanted to the charger. They told me it was on backorder and maybe I would get it from Ford in August....

Pjlightning

First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F 150
I took delivery of my truck 7/6. My charge station pro is scheduled to be delivered by Sun Run tomorrow the 14th. I’m in NC, they are shipping from CA via Fedex.
What did you do to make this happen? Did you call SunRun, or did the dealer coordinate it with SunRun for you?

NCMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Red Lariat Lightning
What did you do to make this happen? Did you call SunRun, or did the dealer coordinate it with SunRun for you?
I did nothing. Not sure what the dealer did. Sun Run emailed me to verify my address on Friday after I picked up the truck on Wednesday. Got the shipping notification on Monday.

Sponsored

Drillerr

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ram Limited
Three or so weeks ago I received an email from Sunrun with that same link. I opened it, but it said that they didn't have any order information yet. I now have a blend date on 7/26 and I got this response from the Sunrun link today. I'm not sure what that means?

Ford F-150 Lightning Sunrun Charger ETA? Image 7-14-22 at 3.32 PM
Sponsored