• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Thread for people who haven’t got their Lightning yet to be grumpy in

Rekoil

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Carbon Lariat ER
Occupation
Basket Weaving
Delivery date come and gone, no shipped email. Dealer is in the dark, Ford executive email to me last Tuesday was it was supposed to be loaded on a carrier (so still in MI most likely), but she's "talking to Transportation" confirming that... Getting close to 3 months now since its been built (5/6). Most surprising thing about the entire process is how little specific visibility they have on such expensive items...

OR, maybe they do, and don't feel comfortable divulging that information directly. Seems like the former at this point though.
Sponsored

Astraea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mustang Mach-e Premium AWD EX, '20 Edge SEL
My turn to be a grumpy bitch! 😠 Placed our order for our Lariat 4/12 and still don't have a production date, no vin, absolutely nothing! Orders for the next year open up very shortly and by the time we get ours it will be next year! Hell, people that order the '23 will probably have theirs before we do! WTF Ford!!

jazzmanmonty

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Corsair
Occupation
self employeed
Mine sitting for weeks in built status at Area 51. Not a soul gas started my vehicle because Fordpass still pending. Better get here before rate lock expires.

Quick question. For all you waiting on "Shipped" status, please post your rail one code. For example, mine is CG59. I've skimmed through vins on the database and my theory is that the earlier the 2nd letter, the quicker it ships. I've seen many CA59-CE59 ship quickly. So I'm trying to test this theory and see how it relates to order prioritization from dealer.

FlasherZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning, Tesla Model X, F250 SD diesel 6.0
Mine sitting for weeks in built status at Area 51. Not a soul gas started my vehicle because Fordpass still pending. Better get here before rate lock expires.

Quick question. For all you waiting on "Shipped" status, please post your rail one code. For example, mine is CG59. I've skimmed through vins on the database and my theory is that the earlier the 2nd letter, the quicker it ships. I've seen many CA59-CE59 ship quickly. So I'm trying to test this theory and see how it relates to order prioritization from dealer.
I had a CC59 truck. It was delivered via convoy (non-rail), via Jack Cooper transportation.

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime
After reading stories in this thread I can only cross my finger. I cannot afford to get it shipped next year, lost tax credit and wife won’t allow.
Sponsored