• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Train ride to NorCal

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
They were holding up the hauler so they could load mine today :). Tomorrow is the day! ...maybe...
Tomorrow doesn't help me. I'll be annoyed if it comes tomorrow; would prefer Tuesday next week. Otherwise, I have to sit here knowing it's nearby without being able to buy it until next Wednesday.

Needs to come in the next hour or two...
Sponsored

Lightninorian

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Pro
Occupation
Firefighter
How are you guys tracking? United Road?
Oneand0 posted in the 5/23 thread I think. He had his ford pass accepted, GPS enabled.
Most of us are just going off our ford pass being denied which usually means someone moved the truck. Nothing else shows anything new.

Lightninorian

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Pro
Occupation
Firefighter
Nothing about mine has ever shown up on United road.

Sponsored

805Badger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model X
Oneand0 posted in the 5/23 thread I think. He had his ford pass accepted, GPS enabled.
Most of us are just going off our ford pass being denied which usually means someone moved the truck. Nothing else shows anything new.

Ahh okay. One of the lucky ones who got accepted. The rest of us I guess are on the Hunt for Red October and just pinging with denials in the app.

Lightninorian

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Pro
Occupation
Firefighter
Ahh okay. One of the lucky ones who got accepted. The rest of us I guess are on the Hunt for Red October and just pinging with denials in the app.
Yup. And man are they silent. Darn EVs.

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
United Road works in normal times, and was still working back in June for my dealer deliveries.

These are not normal times. I think Ford just ends up contracting with any trucks that are available.

There are a lot of car haulers to use.

Based on my research, it usually takes ~5-10 days just for a hauler to be free and come pick up the trucks for delivery.

Last edited:

805Badger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nothing about mine has ever shown up on United road.

My VIN shows up and I get a load number, but I am thinking this was entered before we all went to Vegas, if you hit tracking it shows it coming from BNSF Richmond, but I think we all agreed that they are being trucked from LV. It shows that my truck hasn't arrived in Richmond yet

Lightninorian

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Pro
Occupation
Firefighter
My VIN shows up and I get a load number, but I am thinking this was entered before we all went to Vegas, if you hit tracking it shows it coming from BNSF Richmond, but I think we all agreed that they are being trucked from LV. It shows that my truck hasn't arrived in Richmond yet
Not sure how it works with these alternate routes. I think we are trying to piece it together with limited options.

Sponsored

805Badger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Not sure how it works with these alternate routes. I think we are trying to piece it together with limited options.

Yeah, I think that was their plan A and now we are somewhere much further down the alphabet. It seems now all we can do is wait on the dark side of the moon. Was hoping someone came up with some way between the rail system and United Road.

Bukaye71

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat ext max tow
i'm here now, a smoke quartz, carbonized gray, antimatter blue and my atlas blue all delivered today. one of these yours?
Mine is the carbonized gray one at Walnut Creek Ford!!! Arrived Wednesday 7/27.
Sponsored