• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Train ride to NorCal

PaulB510

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER; 2012 Camaro SS
It’s going to take a couple of days for them to inspect and prep for pick up. I’ll drive by today to see if any other trucks got delivered!

Sea Ranch

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting, Porsche Carrera T, F150, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Retired
See if my carbonized gray pro is there, too!
I hope all three arrived today. I have not received a call from my sales person so I am assuming that mine is not in Dixon yet :( . The last day of my delivery window is Monday.

Sponsored

Sea Ranch

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
See if my carbonized gray pro is there, too!
It is my understanding that PaulB510's Carbonized Gray Lariat is the only Lightning that has arrived so far today in Dixon. While I am hopeful, it doesn't make a lot of sense for them to deliver one in the morning and then more in the afternoon when they could have taken all three at one time. Having said that, I don't really know...

I drove by both Dixon locations but only saw my gray lariat, oxford white pro and blue XLT. Sorry about that, but hopefully your trucks arrive by Monday!

CFDD6C9B-77EE-4BF7-9931-AED5F86510E3.jpeg

DE7A578F-52A2-4007-95C6-BA074E4E33F9.jpeg
Nice looking truck! Congratulations on its arrival! Thanks for checking to see if any other Lightning trucks arrived today. Hopefully Monday is the day for us.

Last edited:

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
While I am hopeful, it doesn't make a lot of sense for them to deliver one in the morning and then more in the afternoon when they could have taken all three at one time. Having said that, I don't really know...

Seems like something ford would do... Unless I hear otherwise, I'm pretty sure ford left my truck behind for the 2nd or third time delivering to my dealer in the past week and this time it took a truck that arrived after me to las Vegas.

CoyoteJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning SR, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3, Zero DS
Occupation
Database Developer

Sponsored

gorwell

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5 / XLT Standard
That’s my truck! The vin matches…they haven’t called me yet, though…and my fordpass still says pending. So idk if it’s actually there yet.
Awesome! Would be interested to know if it's there or how long it ends up taking after it showed up online.

I have to assume it showed up for some reasonsl, don't think it would be arbitrary.

PaulB510

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER; 2012 Camaro SS
That’s my truck! The vin matches…they haven’t called me yet, though…and my fordpass still says pending. So idk if it’s actually there yet.
My truck still shows in transit / shipped status even though it’s physically at the dealership. Major delay in the tracking system!

Sea Ranch

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
My truck still shows in transit / shipped status even though it’s physically at the dealership. Major delay in the tracking system!
It will be interesting to see how long it takes for it to switch to the delivered status.

CoyoteJim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning SR, Tesla Model 3, BMW i3, Zero DS
Occupation
Database Developer
I left a message for the salesperson but haven’t head back. I’m going camping at Pt Reyes tomorrow, was hoping to get the truck by then but looks like it will have to wait until Wednesday. But I’m glad it seems to be closer to being in my hands.

There are so many people in this forum who placed orders early and are still waiting for their truck to be shipped. It really does seem sort of arbitrary how things went - @gorwell and I ordered same dealer, same wave, same model, similar config, yet he got moved to a later build week and then moved to an earlier delivery schedule…just seems like our trucks would have been built and shipped as close together as possible for maximizing logistics (in the end they kind of were, but I don’t think that was by Ford’s plan). And I think of @IdeaOfTheDayCom who went to the Ford event, got featured as a driver in the opening video and even so got his build week pushed back to August! So it’s not lost on me that I am lucky to have only had to wait until now for the delivery. But it’s hard to have it so close but still have to wait…

syrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lead Foot Lariat 3.5L PowerBoost
6B39E41A-5706-4B89-81CF-9DF5421976ED.jpeg

I didn’t want to make this harder on you guys. But had to share.

Great truck worth the wait.
Fleet sales manager at Tom hillier cool guy totally respectable. Wouldn’t have the truck without him. See post history if your curious why.
man so glad you're on the other side now, the survivors guilt was crushing me.
Sponsored