• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Train ride to NorCal

Sea Ranch

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting, Porsche Carrera T, F150, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Retired
One quick suggestion for Ford and Sunrun. It would be great if they could notify F150 Lightning owners when the Ford Pro Charger is shipped as it requires a signature. Mine showed up yesterday but of course we were not home to accept delivery. Not a big deal since I have already installed a ChargePoint Level 2 charger, but it would be nice to know when to expect it.
Sponsored

DiveMan911

First Name
R.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'06 Acura TL, '13 Ford Escape
One quick suggestion for Ford and Sunrun. It would be great if they could notify F150 Lightning owners when the Ford Pro Charger is shipped as it requires a signature. Mine showed up yesterday but of course we were not home to accept delivery. Not a big deal since I have already installed a ChargePoint Level 2 charger, but it would be nice to know when to expect it.
Thatā€™s weirdā€¦I can see that I must sign for my charger when it arrives on Monday. The info is in the tracking info they sent meā€¦but to be fair they didnā€™t tell me I would need to sign when they called me and itā€™s not in the email text.

TheRealDlo

First Name
Dlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FORD F150
Couple things:

I really enjoy driving the truck šŸ‘

The truck is fast... Like unnecessary šŸ˜³

I also LOVE how many people come up and ask you about it when you park :ROFLMAO:

Very pleased so far. Trying to drive it enough to be able to learn how to charge it