• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wave 7 Deadline

FordVideoGuy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Bronco
Occupation
Internet Manager at Long McArthur Ford
If this has already been posted, sorry. Wanted to make sure everyone was aware.

F-150 Lightning Customers who have received an invite in wave 7 to place their Order with your Dealership will have until 6/24/2022 to submit an order or place themselves on a waitlist for a subsequent model year. Invited Wave 7 Customers who do not place their Order or waitlist themselves by 6/24/2022 will have their Reservation canceled, and they will no longer have the ability to convert to an Order or waitlist for F-150 Lightning.
Sponsored

theblunden

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning XLT
If this has already been posted, sorry. Wanted to make sure everyone was aware.

F-150 Lightning Customers who have received an invite in wave 7 to place their Order with your Dealership will have until 6/24/2022 to submit an order or place themselves on a waitlist for a subsequent model year. Invited Wave 7 Customers who do not place their Order or waitlist themselves by 6/24/2022 will have their Reservation canceled, and they will no longer have the ability to convert to an Order or waitlist for F-150 Lightning.
Hopefully customers that got hit with surprise ADMs in wave 7 can figure out a way to keep their reservation.

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
The only notice I got was call from my dealer. Nothing ever changed on the Ford website. Note that I did inform the dealer I was not interested in a Lariat ER at this time and will continue to wait for a lower cost option.

OP
OP

FordVideoGuy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Bronco
Occupation
Internet Manager at Long McArthur Ford
The only notice I got was call from my dealer. Nothing ever changed on the Ford website. Note that I did inform the dealer I was not interested in a Lariat ER at this time and will continue to wait for a lower cost option.
The invite will go out to you, not your dealer. You will need to go to that email to either order or extend your invite. The dealer can't do that for you without you giving them access to do that.

GarageMahal

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Mercury Marauder; 2023 Lightning XLT SR
Occupation
Geek
The invite will go out to you, not your dealer. You will need to go to that email to either order or extend your invite. The dealer can't do that for you without you giving them access to do that.
I believe wave 7 worked slightly differently as the dealer got to choose who Ford sent the invite to. But I do agree that the actual invite will come from Ford. My impression was that they wanted to ensure I would be interested in the vehicle they had an allocation for (specifically a Lariat ER). Since I wasn't they didn't send my name in to Ford.

Note that I also received an invite from Ford in wave 4 that I chose to defer since the build I wanted was no longer available.

Last edited:

Pod

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 AMB Lightning XLT SR
My dealer told me today there are 3 people in front of me. Hoping for invite soon. Who knows.
Sponsored