• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

What's Everyone's Best Offer From SiriusXM?

3rdgenfan

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 XLT SR, G8 GXP, TDI Rabbit
$5/mo is usually about as good as it gets.

They tried to do the same for me recently with my G8, but I wound up canceling it since I don't drive the car enough. They then tried to say $5/mo but they will extend my subscription an additional two months of no charge.

Still canceled. Currently pay $5/mo for Spotify so it's the best choice for me.
Sponsored

HaroldCal

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2x F150L MY2023 (1 Plat, 1 Lariat)
Occupation
IT
$5/mo, +theft ends up being $72 paid annually.

I use a service called Privacy.com to create virtual credit cards. I can set a dollar limit (monthly/yearly/per-transaction), freeze a card, etc etc.

This allows me to disable the card right after they charge it, so when the promo expires in a year, and tried to default back to whatever their obscene non-promo rate is, the transaction will get declined. Reminding me to call and re-up the promo.

Been doing this for years now. I don't even have to haggle with them anymore, as I just tell them I want the same package I had last year. They read me the usual spiel, I unlock the card, and I'm good for another year.

Villageidit

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ram 1500, 2008 Honda Element,
Occupation
Retired
I'm on the $5/mo plan also. Just have to remember to cancel before they try to renew. Best deal ever was my friend who bought a used portable radio back around 2009. He plugged it in to his work truck and it worked and continued to work until it died many years later. Not sure if someone bought the lifetime subscription for it or forgot to cancel it from there account.

Peddyr

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat SR
I'm on the $5/month for a year. I let it lapse after the initial 3 months and called back when I got the offer via email. They offer better stations now than when I cancelled. Big fan of RR Hall of Fame channel and the Rock Bar 313, neither of which seemed to be available under the previous package I had which makes me wonder if they are including certain channels in certain packages.

OP
OP
UpWithFilm

UpWithFilm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Kia Niro Ev, '23 Avalanche Lightning XLT
Many months back there were reports of a $3/month offer for a few years from at least one person. I don't know if they'd been a subscriber before or not. I would take a deal like that just to have it as a backup music source, but I've never had that offer. The best I've had is the $5/mo that you noted, but I'm not in even for that price.

I paid them $10/month for almost 10 years in the early 2000's - too many better options to stream for that price.
This is the one I was looking for. I remember reading that as well (either on here or somewhere else) but couldn't find it. I'd be all over that deal if they offered it to me.

Reactions: GDN

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Performance Y
Occupation
IT
OP
OP
UpWithFilm

UpWithFilm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Kia Niro Ev, '23 Avalanche Lightning XLT
I went digging - https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...pricing-offers-please-share.12160/post-258681

Seems @BennyTheBeaver May be one of the few to ever get an offer like that.
Ah, nice find! I couldn't find it earlier for some reason.

So the link from the flier in that post still works, but unfortunately the offer doesn't, at least not for me.

After entering my information it pulls up my Lightning's radio ID, but it doesn't even offer me the $5 per month I received in the mail. The only offer it gives me is $6.99 per month.

mattskr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Platinum Iconic Silver
My original trial that came with the truck ended in April. Since I have a few trips coming up I went digging and found this link. I put in my radio id and that let me extend with another 3 month trial for just $2.

https://www.siriusxm.com/trial-eligibility

• Wow

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Ah, nice find! I couldn't find it earlier for some reason.

So the link from the flier in that post still works, but unfortunately the offer doesn't, at least not for me.

After entering my information it pulls up my Lightning's radio ID, but it doesn't even offer me the $5 per month I received in the mail. The only offer it gives me is $6.99 per month.
I did the same thing last year - so they know who they are marketing too, either by name or radio ID or something. There was no love even during the time that should have been active.

John Becker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Light'g Lariat SR, '18 Audi S5 Cabriolet
My SiriusXM renewal letter says that my free trial ends after 3 months. Is that right? I thought it was either 6 or 12 months.

Sponsored

GDN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
My SiriusXM renewal letter says that my free trial ends after 3 months. Is that right? I thought it was either 6 or 12 months.
Only 3.

jimfigler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lightning Lariat ER, 21 Corvette Convertible
I purchased a Lifetime radio back in 2006 to listen to Howard Stern. I still have the radio but never use it anymore. I get free streaming because of the lifetime radio so I stream with the app through Apple CarPlay in both of my vehicles and Bluetooth speakers at work and home. I can't remember the exact price $375-$450. So $22-$24 a year that works out currently.

Last edited:

HaroldCal

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
I've recently been receiving postal spam begging me to come back for a vehicle I sold, and the best deal I have seen so far is $3/mo for 3 years. Accessible at siriusxm.com/3yrs.

invertedspear

Threads
Reaction score
Website
lightningcalcs.pages.dev
Vehicles
Antimatter Blue XLT (312A) ER, 2004 Jeep TJ
I've recently been receiving postal spam begging me to come back for a vehicle I sold, and the best deal I have seen so far is $3/mo for 3 years. Accessible at siriusxm.com/3yrs.
That is actually a reasonable rate for Sirius and apparently just visiting that URL qualifies you for it.... I'd rather see $10/yr, but I might find $3/mo acceptable enough.

HaroldCal

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
That is actually a reasonable rate for Sirius and apparently just visiting that URL qualifies you for it.... I'd rather see $10/yr, but I might find $3/mo acceptable enough.
My go to rate for the last several years has been $5/mo, paid yearly with BS fees and stuff at $72.84. So this new $3 thing sounds way better. Especially if I can just pay it for the 3 years now and be done with it.

As it is, I use a Privacy.com virtual card to pay for it, which allows me to lock the card so they can't default back to charging $20 a month when the promo rate expires.
Sponsored