• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

What's your color choice?

midmack

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VE Jetta, Chrysler Pacifica
Occupation
Family Physician
I agree with the sentiment that Carbonized gray on the Lariat/XLT and Black on the Plat are the most clean looks. That being said I think Rapid Red looks great on both. My favorite color in general is the Smoked Quartz, as it is just blue enough without being crazy bright like the atlas or black like the AMB. Smoked quartz will also look great with the Lariat I think, although it is hard to get a great idea of it since it is only available with the chrome packets with the ICE.
Sponsored

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime
Iced blue Silver , we have plenty iced blue silver Mach E around in the area , it looks stunning under California Sunlight.

It looks very silverish with tad of blue under dimmer environment , however with proper and sufficient sun lights, it looks stunning, very unique color for next generation vehicles.

This image resembles the real color under sun lights quiet well.

1651546138739.png
I picked this color as well. There are plenty of ICE F150's on road but none of them have this color.

metroshot

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat F150L + 2023 MME
Occupation
Networking Tech
Iced blue Silver , we have plenty iced blue silver Mach E around in the area , it looks stunning under California Sunlight.

It looks very silverish with tad of blue under dimmer environment , however with proper and sufficient sun lights, it looks stunning, very unique color for next generation vehicles.

This image resembles the real color under sun lights quiet well.

1651546138739.png
Thanks!
I live in So Cal as well and looking forward to my ice blue silver metallic 2022 Lightning due to arrive this summer.

Just looked again and did notice the Platinum wheels do look better like the wife's ordered MME Select with similar wheels.

Don't know if the ice blue silver metallic will look against the dark gray Lariat wheels...:oops:
Sponsored