• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Wheel Well Rubbing?

merek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER [6/20]
I picked up my truck on Saturday, this seems like the wheel well is out of place? Once or twice it sounded like it popped when I turned right fully while driving.

It looks wrong but I am not sure what is wrong about it, it looks fully secured. Perhaps the whole panel is misformed?? The other side does not look that way.

Ford F-150 Lightning Wheel Well Rubbing? IMG_2582
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I picked up my truck on Saturday, this seems like the wheel well is out of place? Once or twice it sounded like it popped when I turned right fully while driving.

It looks wrong but I am not sure what is wrong about it, it looks fully secured. Perhaps the whole panel is misformed?? The other side does not look that way.

IMG_2582.jpeg
Good morning! I would like to take a look into your wheel well concern on my end. Can you send over a private message with your VIN and Ford dealer info?
Sponsored