• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

When are we having a New England/Northeast Lightning meetup?

North East Meetup Date?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

G-Zeus

First Name
Garth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
Northeast Lightning Club Winter meet up January 21, 2023 1PM Peekskill Brewery 47 S Water St, Peekskill, NY 10566. RSVP on Facebook or send me a message here. Hope to see you there!
NY? That’s far. But isn’t that more suitable for the tri-state group? Northeast is MA, RI, NH, VT, ME. Tri-state is CT, NY, NJ.
Sponsored

Dadalorian13

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lightningclubsofamerica.org
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning ER Lariat
NY? That’s far. But isn’t that more suitable for the tri-state group? Northeast is MA, RI, NH, VT, ME. Tri-state is CT, NY, NJ.
The Northeast Lightning Club covers NY NJ CT RI MA NH ME VT and PA. We had our first meet up in central Mass, this time we moved it to lower NY to try and cater to the more southern tier. Next one (spring maybe) we’ll try and host more north. We understand not everyone wants to make the road trip every time, but we have a good time together and get together for some cool special events too. Check us out on FB if you haven’t already!

G-Zeus

First Name
Garth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
The Northeast Lightning Club covers NY NJ CT RI MA NH ME VT and PA. We had our first meet up in central Mass, this time we moved it to lower NY to try and cater to the more southern tier. Next one (spring maybe) we’ll try and host more north. We understand not everyone wants to make the road trip every time, but we have a good time together and get together for some cool special events too. Check us out on FB if you haven’t already!
Just connected on FB.

maybe update the description and name for this forum?
Ford F-150 Lightning When are we having a New England/Northeast Lightning meetup? 1673783949212

Dadalorian13

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicles
Just connected on FB.

maybe update the description and name for this forum?
1673783949212.png
I tried, the admins deleted the thread and post. They don’t allow advertisements for outside websites

G-Zeus

First Name
Garth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat SR
I tried, the admins deleted the thread and post. They don’t allow advertisements for outside websites
They won’t let you change the name of this forum from “New England” to “Northeast” and then add some more states to it?

Sponsored

Dadalorian13

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicles
They won’t let you change the name of this forum from “New England” to “Northeast” and then add some more states to it?
No, I tried to create a thread just for the club info. Didn’t try and change this thread. I cross posted it across all regions in the northeast

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
Remy Oktay and his family will be attending our meetup January 21 in Peekskill. He will be receiving an award from the Northeast Lightning Club. If you don’t know who he is, you’ve been under a rock for the last 3 months. He’s an amazing college student that set a couple of World Records.

If you plan on attending please cruise over to the Facebook page and RSVP.

Also, all in attendance get a free member pin!
Ford F-150 Lightning When are we having a New England/Northeast Lightning meetup? 774374C2-4BB8-4E9B-A7CB-61A117FE7425
Sponsored