• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Northern New England DCFC thread

OP
OP
LightningShow

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
Maine did a good job of getting some DCFC online in key locations this past year, way better than NH (who did nothing). It's mostly lower power DCFC but better than nothing. Nice to hear they'll start getting to some of the more rural locations coming soon.

ETA: It's annoying how these announcements are always counting number of plugs, not locations. It's only 70 locations (probably less than 20 DCFC). Not saying that's bad but the location is the most important thing. Nobody reports "gas stations" by adding up the number of pumps. The reality is that Maine has over 700 gas stations and less than 30 DCFC stations. They'll likely still have less than 50 DCFC, maybe less than 40, in the state after this (not including Tesla, of which there are 17).
Sponsored

Last edited:

WRSNH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I’m not sure what the hold up is. I have been checking on the status of their chargers weekly. I will stop by again on Saturday when I am in Concord. As soon as they open up the chargers I will report back here.
I had the BMS Sensor replacement done today at Grappone in Bow, NH. Techs were working on the new chargers, so I stopped. They said they "hope" to have the chargers live and open to the public today. According to these folks, initially the chargers will be credit card payment only, with app payment and integration later. No word on whether plug and charge will work on these.

OP
OP
LightningShow

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
I had the BMS Sensor replacement done today at Grappone in Bow, NH. Techs were working on the new chargers, so I stopped. They said they "hope" to have the chargers live and open to the public today. According to these folks, initially the chargers will be credit card payment only, with app payment and integration later. No word on whether plug and charge will work on these.
I drove right by there today on my way up to our NH office. I’ll have to stop in next time i’m heading up.

Last edited:

WRSNH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
I received this note from the excellent EV mechanic at Grappone Ford in Bow, NH a few minutes ago:

"As of about 5 minutes ago, we are now officially live with public DC fast charging. As of right now, only credit card payments are accepted, we are still waiting for the activations of apps, like FordPass. Feel free to post in any of the forums you may be in!"

Piquette

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Retired
You and I must be using the same EV technician at Grappone. I received the same message from him this afternoon.

:)

Sponsored

Piquette

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Retired
😁

OP
OP
LightningShow

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development
Well, the Supercharger network is now open. The Tesla app shows 4 stations north of manchester open in the 93 corridor. Tilton, Ashland and Thornton. Then St Johnsbury (technically off 91). Too bad still nothing on the Rt16 side but the Tilton supercharger is right at the split to cut across from 93 to 16 so it should be pretty easy to take that route for the eastern Whites.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
That's looking great, one should still be able to get around pretty well !

Ford F-150 Lightning Northern New England DCFC thread 1709948939947

OP
OP
LightningShow

LightningShow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat ER
Occupation
Product Development

Sponsored