• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

When are we having a New England/Northeast Lightning meetup?

North East Meetup Date?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alan168

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Platinum, Rapid Red Metallic
Occupation
Retired
Good News about the meet up! The weather is going to be great, with bright sunshine and Temps in the low 60's. Can't ask for better weather at this time of year.

My Lightning just arrived at the Ford Dealer and I hope to be able to bring it to the meet up. My concern is transferring the plates because my wife is in Florida and can't sign the RMV forms. The dealer thinks he may have a work around so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!!!
Sponsored

Alan168

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I scouted the parking areas around the Chicopee Home Depot and there is a good gathering location at the back of Home Depot not far from the new EA chargers. When you enter the large shopping mall from Memorial Drive (Route 33) and drive past the front of Home Depot, the EA chargers are on the right of the "contractor pickup" area. If you keep going past the Home Depot building there is a large, relatively unused parking area on the left.

I will be cruising around this area with my new Rapid Red Lightning I picked up yesterday! :)

By the way, when I picked up my truck from Marcotte Ford, I noticed a white Platinum Lightning in their lot. Turns out the person that ordered the truck may decline to purchase it and it may become available for sale soon. The sticker price was about $95,000. If anyone is interested, I have the salesperson's contact info.

gg1919

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER - Star White Metallic
I scouted the parking areas around the Chicopee Home Depot and there is a good gathering location at the back of Home Depot not far from the new EA chargers. When you enter the large shopping mall from Memorial Drive (Route 33) and drive past the front of Home Depot, the EA chargers are on the right of the "contractor pickup" area. If you keep going past the Home Depot building there is a large, relatively unused parking area on the left.

I will be cruising around this area with my new Rapid Red Lightning I picked up yesterday! :)

By the way, when I picked up my truck from Marcotte Ford, I noticed a white Platinum Lightning in their lot. Turns out the person that ordered the truck may decline to purchase it and it may become available for sale soon. The sticker price was about $95,000. If anyone is interested, I have the salesperson's contact info.
Good call, I know the lot well, and that area is usually pretty open (map attached parking area circled in red, green star is where the EA chargers are).

Congrats on your Lightning. I also got mine from Marcotte Ford, they were great.
Ford F-150 Lightning When are we having a New England/Northeast Lightning meetup? HomeDepot.JPG

pstansel

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER, Hyundai EV6
Occupation
Engineer
I have to beg off... didn't get much sleep last night and I feel like I am going to die :)

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
Pit stop 🛑 for the Mrs at Micky D's

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
It was a great day, road trip from the south shore westward was perfect!!

Marie and I had a great time meeting and chatting with everyone, my apologies if I did not talk with everyone, 10+ folks, a few extra's that popped in from the EA station not knowing of our gathering it was a busy afternoon. We decided to roll out a little after 2pm and headed east for the day.

Overall 2.1 m/kWh for the day, mostly 70mph while on the pike, 200 miles including local early day local runs, an energy stop at EA-Wrentham, and a bit more back country joy riding.

Picked up 46% (34 to 80) in 33 minutes, loaded 62kWh for $8.34 (includes 6.2% sales tax).

We are home charging the final 10%, though I won't go back to 99% which was where I started the day, so total cost for the day's driving is around $16 or 8 cents a mile.

I love comparing this cost to the current cost of diesel fuel, my local BJ's fuel station which is best in the local market is listed at 5.259/g if I made today's road trip in my old 2012 F250 2012 it would have cost $70 which is more than four times the cost!!!!!

Looking forward to Spring 2013 meet-up, hopefully we will have more forum members showing off their late 2022 & 2023 models.

Thanks to @gg1919 for the excellent local flavor donuts & football game in a Frunk and Marcotte Ford salesman for stopping in to see a bunch of Lightning enthusiasts enjoying these trucks!!

Some photos from the meet-up

Ford F-150 Lightning When are we having a New England/Northeast Lightning meetup? 1667173281642

Ford F-150 Lightning When are we having a New England/Northeast Lightning meetup? 1667173405215

Ford F-150 Lightning When are we having a New England/Northeast Lightning meetup? 1667173467587

Northeast Lightning Club twitter

Northeast Lightning Club Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486823575149918

Last edited:

Alan168

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I thoroughly enjoyed our meet-up on Sunday. It was great meeting other Lightning owners and learning SO MUCH from them. Thank you!!!!

As a side note, some tried to help me set up my phone as a key but we had no luck. I was on the phone with Ford Tech for over an hour today and they couldn't figure it out either! The Tech is sending the problem to Ford engineers and it's expected to take 3-5 business days for them to get back to me. I'll post the results on this Forum (somewhere) and let everyone know the solution.

Can't wait for our next meet-up!

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I thoroughly enjoyed our meet-up on Sunday. It was great meeting other Lightning owners and learning SO MUCH from them. Thank you!!!!

As a side note, some tried to help me set up my phone as a key but we had no luck. I was on the phone with Ford Tech for over an hour today and they couldn't figure it out either! The Tech is sending the problem to Ford engineers and it's expected to take 3-5 business days for them to get back to me. I'll post the results on this Forum (somewhere) and let everyone know the solution.

Can't wait for our next meet-up!
Great meeting you Alan!!

Some folks in this thread had luck with signing out of Ford Pass the signing in again, they got the setup link.

If have not yet seen this thread check it out and let everyone know how you make out.

https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...-coming-starting-today-to-early-builds.12765/

Sponsored

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
I had a blast and am amazed at what a wonderful group of people you are! You’re great on the forums and you’re great in person. Let’s do this regularly (quarterly?).

Could we do something before Christmas with maybe a light parade (prizes for best decorated). We could cruise around with our Lightnings ablaze. Christmas music. Could be cool. Go from Ford dealer to dealer with advance notice to them. Could hit a few in no time. Just a thought.

Dadalorian13

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lightningclubsofamerica.org
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lightning ER Lariat
I had a blast and am amazed at what a wonderful group of people you are! You’re great on the forums and you’re great in person. Let’s do this regularly (quarterly?).

Could we do something before Christmas with maybe a light parade (prizes for best decorated). We could cruise around with our Lightnings ablaze. Christmas music. Could be cool. Go from Ford dealer to dealer with advance notice to them. Could hit a few in no time. Just a thought.
Where are you located? I’d be down for something fun like that lol

Dadalorian13

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicles
Ford F-150 Lightning When are we having a New England/Northeast Lightning meetup? E7399C1D-5A51-4D25-BE0A-4B5725A8D4BC
For those that may not have seen the event… RSVP by Wednesday here or on Facebook!

FordEVTruck

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER Carbonized Grey Max Tow
Occupation
Retired Attorney; Teacher
URGENT: PLEASE RESPOND

We need a final count by Friday morning (tomorrow) for the Saturday meet up at Marcotte Ford. They are feeding us and providing a ton of swag and support. Out of courtesy to them , and if we want their support in the future, we need a solid count. If you can’t make it, that is fine, but please answer the invite.

If you just show up without responding, that’s also fine, but food is gonna be scarce. And they are clearing lot space at their busy dealership to accommodate us.
Cruise on over to Facebook and check it out. Thanks.

Dadalorian13

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicles
Northeast Lightning Club Winter meet up January 21, 2023 1PM Peekskill Brewery 47 S Water St, Peekskill, NY 10566. RSVP on Facebook or send me a message here. Hope to see you there!
Sponsored