• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/17/22 Lightning Build Week Group (MY22 & MY23)

Nick503955

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lightning Lariat, 2021 Tesla Model Y
Please check your window sticker, see if it charged you $500 for a mobile charger. If you were charged, then you are owed a mobile charger.
Not on the window sticker. Then again, I didn't see the charger mentioned on MY2022 stickers, either.
Sponsored

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
Not on the window sticker. Then again, I didn't see the charger mentioned on MY2022 stickers, either.
Consider yourself lucky. You saved $500 and now you can pick up a more reliable mobile charger with more features for less money.

Nick503955

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Consider yourself lucky. You saved $500 and now you can pick up a more reliable mobile charger with more features for less money.
Fair enough. I'm using the mobile connector from my Tesla until the Ford Charge Station Pro arrives.

Yabra2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Mobile charger is changed for '23 orders and it's not included any more by default.

Nick503955

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mobile charger is changed for '23 orders and it's not included any more by default.
I called Ford customer service and they said it is included for all. I even referenced the August update for 2023 that the dealer provided. I’m having the dealer talk to corporate.

Sponsored

Yabra2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
I called Ford customer service and they said it is included for all. I even referenced the August update for 2023 that the dealer provided. I’m having the dealer talk to corporate.
Based on the 2023 order guide it is changed from standard to standalone. Check out here https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...htning-order-guide-released-u-s-canada.11635/

When I ordered my truck the dealer pulled out the guide and also was not standard so ended up ordering it extra.

Based on the dealer the site is not updated and I would not be surprised if customer service don't even know! Ford is just random..

Apparently there were other changes as well that people are surprised about including the under rear storage is not anymore standard in 2023 Lariat ER

Nick503955

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Based on the 2023 order guide it is changed from standard to standalone. Check out here https://www.f150lightningforum.com/...htning-order-guide-released-u-s-canada.11635/

When I ordered my truck the dealer pulled out the guide and also was not standard so ended up ordering it extra.

Based on the dealer the site is not updated and I would not be surprised if customer service don't even know! Ford is just random..

Apparently there were other changes as well that people are surprised about including the under rear storage is not anymore standard in 2023 Lariat ER
I agree. The dealer printed out the page referenced in that link. But if Ford Corporate says otherwise, who am I to disagree?

Yabra2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Lariat ER
I agree. The dealer printed out the page referenced in that link. But if Ford Corporate says otherwise, who am I to disagree?
I do hope u get it for free :) .. though the dealer pulled out a guide that actually came from Ford.

lightspeed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat ER
It's slightly confusing because for MY22, the mobile charged was mandatory, but for MY23, it is not mandatory, but the ordering configurator adds it by default.

So if, like me, you didn't notice that you could remove it for '23, then you're stuck with a $500 mobile charger you don't need. :)

Wsl346

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Volvo XC60 T8, Many Bicycles
Morning Gang. One to go. Will this be @TheGeneralGrant's week?

UserNameLocationBuild WeekBlend DateIn Production DateBuiltShippedEstimated Arrival DateArrival DateTrimBattery
TheGeneralGrantCA10/17/202210/22/202210/24/202211/1/202211/4/202211/29/2022LariatER

Sponsored
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning 23 Lariat ER
My estimate just got pushed out to first week of the new year, which of course would be a dealbreaker due to the tax credit. But I know for a fact Ford has no idea when it’s arriving. It’s been sitting at the local port waiting to be trucked to the dealer, and apparently there is no plan or schedule for when that happens that either Ford or the dealer can see. Vehicles just show up when the trucking company decides they want them to, day of. Could be tomorrow, could be February.

bewbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER Rapid Red
Followup on this issue: My connected services updated on Friday. I guess the people that handle such things worked on Friday, because with the logjam cleared, all my other trial features kicked in too. Most importantly, I was able to use Handsfree Blue cruise!
Having the same issue, the dealer entered the warranty start date and Ford sees it on their end. How long after did everything kick in?

HaroldCal

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2x F150L MY2023 (1 Plat, 1 Lariat)
Occupation
IT
Having the same issue, the dealer entered the warranty start date and Ford sees it on their end. How long after did everything kick in?
Same day. They did it on Friday, and I saw it start working that afternoon.

bewbie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER Rapid Red
Same day. They did it on Friday, and I saw it start working that afternoon.
Ugh, my dealer called at 5pm and said he just did it, hoping my truck updates in the morning. My Blue Cruise maps are expired on the sync dash. Did you have the same issue before you so it fix?

HaroldCal

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2x F150L MY2023 (1 Plat, 1 Lariat)
Occupation
IT
Ugh, my dealer called at 5pm and said he just did it, hoping my truck updates in the morning. My Blue Cruise maps are expired on the sync dash. Did you have the same issue before you so it fix?
I thought I did, until I found out that the day and month are reversed.
Sponsored