• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 10/17/22 Lightning Build Week Group (MY22 & MY23)

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lightning 23 Lariat ER
@TheGeneralGrant Any Christmas miracles coming your way? I have not had a chance to run through the tracking spreadsheet for the past two days.
Quite the opposite! From my dealer:
I show you truck was returned to plant for something. Unfortunately FORD will not release this information. You should get an automatic notice from FORD when it is delivered to us. I am also happy to check again in a couple of weeks to see if it is on its way back to us.
Apparently Ford ordered it back on 11/30 and nobody at the dealership realized this until I asked the inventory manager to look into things. As of yesterday it hadn't even started making its way back to Michigan.

Gonna miss the tax credit, so I think I'm out of this one folks. I've enjoyed seeing posts about you all enjoying your trucks. ✌

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

Wsl346

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Lariat ER, Volvo XC60 T8, Many Bicycles
Quite the opposite! From my dealer:

Apparently Ford ordered it back on 11/30 and nobody at the dealership realized this until I asked the inventory manager to look into things. As of yesterday it hadn't even started making its way back to Michigan.

Gonna miss the tax credit, so I think I'm out of this one folks. I've enjoyed seeing posts about you all enjoying your trucks. ✌
Did you ever find out why the truck went back to Michigan?

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Looking forward to marking this thread with a ✅

Sponsored

Wsl346

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hey gang!

Hope everyone is loving their lightnings. I know I sure am. I’ve put a little over 4,000 miles on mine and can confidently say this is the best vehicle I’ve ever owned. Everything from 1PD to blue cruise to the stupid acceleration puts a huge smile on my face. Knowing that Ford has been consistently pushing out meaningful updates and will continue to do so has been icing on the cake.

I’ve been totally MIA for a while and have eschewed my tracking duties but I do have a good excuse! My wife and I had our first child last month and it has kept me crazy busy. I can confirm that he (and our dog) loves the lightning just as much as I do.
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 10/17/22 Lightning Build Week Group (MY22 & MY23) 504A1755-E847-4589-819E-BEA0E1D13345

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
’ve been totally MIA for a while and have eschewed my tracking duties but I do have a good excuse! My wife and I had our first child last month and it has kept me crazy busy. I can confirm that he (and our dog) loves the lightning just as much as I do.
Congratulations!

Jernat

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Camry hybrid, Ford Lightning XLT
Occupation
Engineer
Congratulations.

Sponsored

carys98

First Name
Cary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning Lariat SR
Hey gang!

Hope everyone is loving their lightnings. I know I sure am. I’ve put a little over 4,000 miles on mine and can confidently say this is the best vehicle I’ve ever owned. Everything from 1PD to blue cruise to the stupid acceleration puts a huge smile on my face. Knowing that Ford has been consistently pushing out meaningful updates and will continue to do so has been icing on the cake.

I’ve been totally MIA for a while and have eschewed my tracking duties but I do have a good excuse! My wife and I had our first child last month and it has kept me crazy busy. I can confirm that he (and our dog) loves the lightning just as much as I do.
Congratulations and thanks for reviving this thread. It was nice to go back to the time when I was constantly wondering where the hell my truck is. Now I’ve moved on to wondering where the hell my software update is.

Wsl346

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Congratulations and thanks for reviving this thread. It was nice to go back to the time when I was constantly wondering where the hell my truck is. Now I’ve moved on to wondering where the hell my software update is.
oof. Maybe I should revise my statement on Ford’s software updates. The spirit is there but the execution is a little off!

TBA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER+Tow Tech & Max Tow; Anti Matter Blue
Hey gang!

504A1755-E847-4589-819E-BEA0E1D13345.jpeg

Congrats and Thank you for all your work on this thread! Very much appreciated!

TBA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Lariat ER+Tow Tech & Max Tow; Anti Matter Blue
New question - anyone know if and/or when we might get the steering wheel heating that was deleted? I have read enough thread to loose hope of ever seeing the deleted trailer hitch weight scales.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
New question - anyone know if and/or when we might get the steering wheel heating that was deleted? I have read enough thread to loose hope of ever seeing the deleted trailer hitch weight scales.
I haven't seen a release of the plan, but I expect you will know at some point.
Sponsored