• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 4/18 Lightning Build Week Group

Dparke55

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Ext, Lightning Std, Mach Ex 4 Rt 1
Occupation
Manager
Truck has been built 113 days ! Yup total mistreatment to both my truck and myself. Maybe a good news story ??? Maybe a call to the news can get me the attention needed.
Sponsored

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Mach E GTPE, 22 Ford Lightning, 23 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
Absolutely the worst treatment possible for my new truck. 39 days sitting in the weather at a rail yard ! After it sat 74 days in the lot in Dearborn. @Ford Motor Company
Has your dealer called the railyard to find out what the holdup is?

aquapools

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat and 2018 Ford Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Truck has been built 113 days ! Yup total mistreatment to both my truck and myself. Maybe a good news story ??? Maybe a call to the news can get me the attention needed.
I'm right behind you. 96 days since truck was built and Ford gave me a third Estimated Delivery Date which is not going to happen since the truck has not even shipped yet. Really getting tired of this BS. The dealer doesn't know jack-shit and when I asked them to reach out to the Regional Rep he claims he cannot get any info on shipments. My excitement has turned into bitterness.

Dparke55

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
I'm right behind you. 96 days since truck was built and Ford gave me a third Estimated Delivery Date which is not going to happen since the truck has not even shipped yet. Really getting tired of this BS. The dealer doesn't know jack-shit and when I asked them to reach out to the Regional Rep he claims he cannot get any info on shipments. My excitement has turned into bitterness.
Bitterness I do believe that fits ! 🤬

Dparke55

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Has your dealer called the railyard to find out what the holdup is?
I do have a pretty good relationship with the sales manager. I know he would assist in any way possible. He wants me to get my truck almost as much as me, because he wants my trade in!

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
@Ford Motor Company A national manager needs to get on this issue!

https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FT6W1EV3NWG04584

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
The wait continues for @autocure and @Dparke55

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 4/18 Lightning Build Week Group 1661091016301

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 4/18 Lightning Build Week Group 1661091063893

aquapools

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 Lariat and 2018 Ford Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Hi Taxman, the dealer claims they reached out to the Regional Ford Director and he said he has Zero control over when the trucks are shipped. At this point is there someway to go over these peoples heads ? The dealer is always prepping me for a possible 30 day wait once the truck is offloaded at the New Orleans Terminal. This shit is getting real old.

DJBull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F-150 XLT
I know there was some questions as to why phone as a key isn't immediately available...I think this may have something to do with it:

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
I think they should add a 4 or 6 digit pin you have to enter after you get in. 6 would be my preferred number. That fixes that problem unless they know your pin.

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Yet another extension !!
Estimated Delivery 8/20/2022 - 8/26/2022
@Ford Motor Company
It has to be about to drop at the dealership, it DOES NOT take 60 days to go from Dearborn to TN.
Can I have your VIN in a DM?

edit fixed location

Last edited:

Dparke55

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
It has to be about to drop at the dealership, it DOES NOT take 60 days to go from Dearborn to TN.
Can I have your VIN in a DM?
Yes it left Dearborn 7/6 on rail. Final destination Sevierville Tn. Shipped rail to Atlanta arriving 7/11. Still sitting at rail yard today !

Mod Edit (fixed quoted text)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dparke55

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
I received a call from a "manager" yesterday 540 pm ! She had no additional information, and offered no help at all. I asked numerous times to assist me, or let me speak to someone who could. She then said I should wait for the delivery window to expire and call again ! She actually knows it is not going to make the 8/26 date. I then asked her why she was calling me if she had no info, I asked for a call from someone who could help me. I informed her that her call just wrecked my evening, she made sure to wish me good evening before ending the call. WOW

rlbussard

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Army MSG Retired
I received a call from a "manager" yesterday 540 pm ! She had no additional information, and offered no help at all. I asked numerous times to assist me, or let me speak to someone who could. She then said I should wait for the delivery window to expire and call again ! She actually knows it is not going to make the 8/26 date. I then asked her why she was calling me if she had no info, I asked for a call from someone who could help me. I informed her that her call just wrecked my evening, she made sure to wish me good evening before ending the call. WOW
It's there any way you can call the railyard yourself? I did this on my lightning when there was a problem.
Sponsored