• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group

Rob G

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GV60 Sport, Bronco BL Sasquatch, Taycan 4S
Occupation
Retired
When did you get your Ford Charge Station Pro? I got mine approx 8 days after taking delivery. I received an email from SunRun to confirm my delivery address and that was it. So pretty painless.
Mine was about 10 days after delivery. Keep an eye out for an email from Sun Run to validate your address.
Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
SUNRUN official email that my FCSP has shipped came in today, still with an ETA of 8/15

Firestop

First Name
Firestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 L Lariat ER; Honda Accord Touring
When did you get your Ford Charge Station Pro? I got mine approx 8 days after taking delivery. I received an email from SunRun to confirm my delivery address and that was it. So pretty painless.
Mine was about 10 days after delivery. Keep an eye out for an email from Sun Run to validate your address.
SUNRUN official email that my FCSP has shipped came in today, still with an ETA of 8/15
My Sunrun got here a day ago, 10 days after.
Mine arrived with no notification from SunRun….only notification was a shipment incoming notification from my FedEx account…and, it arrived 3 days earlier than FedEx’s initial ETA……signature required

Sponsored

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
@TaxmanHog My Rapid Red Lariat 511A has "Shipped"!! Estimated delivery 08/30/2022 & 09/05/2022

Happy Friday everyone!

@Regular150 Hope the same for you.
Nope, I'm officially last in our group to still be sitting in Dearborn. Its been built for 2 months and 11 days and no shipping.

Im telling you it's buried or maybe was stolen. :)

Regular150

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
@Regular150 How could @Ford Motor Company not be able to find this truck? This is crazy. What do you get when you ask for a VVR? I can't imagine your frustration at this point.
Thanks, and yes after ordering and receiving a Bronco, 2 MachEs and now the Lightning, the timelines have varied widely.

The Lightnining order has been the most trying for sure.

The VVR was on a "Quality Inspection hold" after it was built until 7/30. It was"Sent Off-site for the QC. On 8/1 it was released to ship and here we are.

The First Edition MachE was built Dec 2020 and held at various points to include the Kansas Race Track with almost all of them getting held for inspection so nobody was getting theirs. We eventually got it March 2nd and loved it so much we ordered a GT that we picked up in July and traded our FE in.

The Bronco was a little bit of a wait as we had a First Edition and then they couldn't get the painted hard tops sorted, so we had to change to a soft top or wait on the Hard top which wouldn't be painted when it was ready. We got the Soft top and missed the infamous "Dirt Mountain" storage area where every hard top was on Hold due to quality problems at Sebastian the producers of the tops. Bronco is AMAZING, no other words to describe this off road Beast and on road Beauty ride wise.
On all the orders and various forums I was never last of the build week to ship and receive so I guess overall it was my time to be last.

I try not to get frustrated and it's making me second guess trading my 21 Platinum Hybrid with the 6.5' bed and massaging seats amazing interior and 7.2kw generator on board.

So maybe the people at Ford are helping me Really Think Hard about the switch. Wow, long post, sorry all but thanks for asking! I will proudly, if not reluctantly, have all our build weeks back-ensuring no one is left behind! Actually, I think I've got a few build weeks after ours backs as well as I see their happy pics of them and their Lightnings getting delivered!!!!

Rob G

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GV60 Sport, Bronco BL Sasquatch, Taycan 4S
Occupation
Retired
Agree on your bronco assessment. I have a BL hi lux, Sasquatch. It’s good at everything.

I have my fingers crossed this ends positively soon.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group 1660494525181

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group 1660494555770

Sponsored

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group 1660494618733

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 6/6 Lightning Build Week Group 1660494591995

GreaseLightning

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
Loving the truck after 4 days. Picked up the new all weather floor mats on Friday, getting rhino liner on Tuesday and putting a hard roll up cover on Wednesday. The tint shop is back logged the next couple weeks but hoping to tint the front windows in early September.

I’ve driven an F150 for almost 10 years now and the handling is quite a bit different. I’m still getting used to parking in the garage and tonight parking spots because it’s a lot more jumpy than my ICE F150 was. Other than that, it’s been an easy transition.

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
My FSCP arrived today, my electrician nephew is coming over later to do a work-up of the materials he will need, write an estimate and apply for the electrical permit, submit to the city inspector for review and approval by the electric company. We are adding a second service line to the standalone garage to provide enough energy for both the truck charging and for my motorcycle workshop.

Hopefully we don't run into road blocks with GRID over the desired plan, if they say no, then the project flips into a home load center update, meter upgrade and underground conduit from house to garage with a 200 amp panel, 100 breaker to the FCSP and 4 x 15 amp circuits for the miscellaneous needs in the garage.

Lightninorian

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Pro
Occupation
Firefighter
My truck finally showed up at the dealer today!

Sea Ranch

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lighting, Porsche Carrera T, F150, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Retired
My truck finally showed up at the dealer today!
Fantastic! A friend has been waiting for his Mach-E. The last day of his delivery window "was" tomorrow. The dealer just notified him that the new window is Sept 9 - 15. It has been sitting in a railcar for a long, long time.
Sponsored