• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/29 Lightning Build Week Group

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lighting Lariat ER; Volvo S60 Recharge
I just called the number I found on their site.
Thanks. I called. 20 minutes of wasted time. Sunrun could not tell me when my charging station would ship and told me to call Ford.

theUNSTABLE

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Cyber Engineer
My tonneau cover arrived today. Leer hf650m (quad fold hard cover so that my brake light and bed camera are still useful when the cover is completely folded). Unfortunately there were no clamps in the box so after waiting for months on the truck, I get to wait days to weeks for this to be resolved. I would have gone with @Realtruck , but they don't list the leer cover. I purchased from everythingaftermarketf150 because they had the best price. We will see how well they can fix problems... Working in a customer service/medical field with the authority to FIX problems to the customer I have empathy for them, but very little patience for not quickly rectifying the situation. I will let everyone know how I like the cover and how well they take care of this situation.
Do you have the Leer HF650M on a Lightning?
Almost every website I've been to lists the Leer as "This product is not available for your vehicle"

Edit: Woah, that was a while ago. Found this by searching to look for photos

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
Do you have the Leer HF650M on a Lightning?
Almost every website I've been to lists the Leer as "This product is not available for your vehicle"

Edit: Woah, that was a while ago. Found this by searching to look for photos
Yes I do. It fits just fine, like any other 5.5 foot bed f150. I can post pictures after work if you would like.

theUNSTABLE

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Vehicles
2023 F150 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Cyber Engineer
Yes I do. It fits just fine, like any other 5.5 foot bed f150. I can post pictures after work if you would like.
I think I've pretty much decided on this one.
As long as you are "happy" with it an no buyers remorse / "wish you would have gotten something different" I think I'm going to be getting this one, if they will let me buy it lol

Pics never hurt lol

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
I think I've pretty much decided on this one.
As long as you are "happy" with it an no buyers remorse / "wish you would have gotten something different" I think I'm going to be getting this one, if they will let me buy it lol

Pics never hurt lol
I like it because I can still see what is in the bed with the camera and the brake light is still visible. It keeps the bed fairly dry. I certainly prefer it to the extang solid fold cover on my old 2011 f150. I don't know how much easier it is to completely remove compared to the onr on the old truck because I have never needed to remove it because I can still use all the way up to the front of the bed.
Sponsored