• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/1 Lightning Build Week Group

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired

Broonarmy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning, Lariat ER, Smoked Quartz
@Broonarmy Your ETA moved up to 12/30!!
I hope you've got a watch set with United Road | United Road ! Your VIN is visible on their system!
I can see my VIN on their website but it doesn’t tell me much. Not even expected delivery date. Is there a way to see more?

I tried to register but it just threw me an error.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I can see my VIN on their website but it doesn’t tell me much. Not even expected delivery date. Is there a way to see more?

I tried to register but it just threw me an error.
No, generally they do not want retail customers in their system, if you were able to subscribe to alerts, then you will start getting emails after the vehicles are delivered.

If you have not been successful in registering for alerts, first set up a throw away email account, do this because once you're in the system you continue getting updates every time a drop happens at a dealership, I'm subscribed to 5 now, I send them all to spam now (except yours)

After clicking the link noted above, you might need to do a refresh to get the reCaptcha check box to appear, check it, input your VIN, then after the VIN details come back,

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/1 Lightning Build Week Group 1671897630669

Click the dealer name
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/1 Lightning Build Week Group 1671897780051

Resize the screen to a narrow portrait format as if you were using a mobile device, this causes hidden elements on the results screen to display the name/email subscription fields.

Fill them in with your throw away account.

Hopefully it will take, sit back and wait for the next vehicle drop email summary report, hopefully you will see your Lightnings VIN on that report!

Fingers crossed it's next week.

Broonarmy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No, generally they do not want retail customers in their system, if you were able to subscribe to alerts, then you will start getting emails after the vehicles are delivered.

If you have not been successful in registering for alerts, first set up a throw away email account, do this because once you're in the system you continue getting updates every time a drop happens at a dealership, I'm subscribed to 5 now, I send them all to spam now (except yours)

After clicking the link noted above, you might need to do a refresh to get the reCaptcha check box to appear, check it, input your VIN, then after the VIN details come back,

1671897630669.png

Click the dealer name
1671897780051.png

Resize the screen to a narrow portrait format as if you were using a mobile device, this causes hidden elements on the results screen to display the name/email subscription fields.

Fill them in with your throw away account.

Hopefully it will take, sit back and wait for the next vehicle drop email summary report, hopefully you will see your Lightnings VIN on that report!

Fingers crossed it's next week.
I finally managed to register so I should now get some updates. Nice instructions as I was struggling.

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I finally managed to register so I should now get some updates. Nice instructions as I was struggling.
Your truck arrived!!!!!

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/1 Lightning Build Week Group 1672836386551

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Final report for the 8/1 build week and the last model year 2022 truck to be delivered.
Congrat's @Broonarmy

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/1 Lightning Build Week Group 1672836637610

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/1 Lightning Build Week Group 1672836701854

Broonarmy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Final report for the 8/1 build week and the last model year 2022 truck to be delivered.
Congrat's @Broonarmy

1672836637610.png

1672836701854.png
Thank you @TaxmanHog you do a fantastic job! I am looking forward to listening, learning and contributing to the features and foibles of owning a Lightning rather than just the ordering and delivery process/nightmare!

Apologies for the very bad picture but the weather in the Bay Area is worse than back in England at the minute! Honestly the Smoked Quartz looks much nicer than in the picture, really nice colour.

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/1 Lightning Build Week Group IMG_0421

DJF150e

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Damn! 8/2 blend, still listed In Production on my order page and the trackers. No spray in bed liner either. Glad to see some movement from this build week though! @SeanOC where in NY is yours going? Mine will be going to Warwick when the time comes.
Did you use Leo Kaytes in Warwick? Mine was just marked as shipped.

DJF150e

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Yes I did! Good experience all around for the most part.
Great, no problems with ADM or Private Offer or Price Protection? They have been great so far, and everything I have researched has been solid…I just worry about the stories I hear about other dealers.

MXHanz

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150
Occupation
Classified
Great, no problems with ADM or Private Offer or Price Protection? They have been great so far, and everything I have researched has been solid…I just worry about the stories I hear about other dealers.
Messaged you on the side.
Sponsored