• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 8/29 Lightning Build Week Group

jpepper07

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F150
FYI, for people that took delivery later than me, I purchased my truck on October 5th. Today, I received an email and tracking number from Sunrun stating that my FCSP shipped.
I also took delivery on the 5th but I am still waiting for shipped email. It must be coming soon. Good to know. Thanks.
Sponsored

jerock

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
I also took delivery on the 5th. Received my Sunrun FedEx tracking today. It should arrive on next Tuesday. I have all the wiring installed, just a matter of wiring in the charger.

joesrepsol

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Solutions Engineer
I need to reach out to SunRun about the charger as well… on the list for today/tomorrow now that it’s been purchased and picked up.

MichaelCA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER, 22 Model 3 LR, 16 Stang GT
put about 200 miles on the truck today. Very quiet, very good ride. A small nitpick about the truck though, bluecruise semi-disengages alot and tells me to put my hand on the steering wheel. Also feels like it doesn't hold the center of the lane as well as a Tesla, a bit nerve wracking next to big rigs.

Also anyone have PAAK? Mines not there just yet.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow Iconic Silver
Occupation
Retired
put about 200 miles on the truck today. Very quiet, very good ride. A small nitpick about the truck though, bluecruise semi-disengages alot and tells me to put my hand on the steering wheel. Also feels like it doesn't hold the center of the lane as well as a Tesla, a bit nerve wracking next to big rigs.

Remember that full Blue Cruise is intended for divided highways like interstates and divided state highways, but I have experienced it disengaging on these type of roads when lane markings are worn badly.

jpepper07

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F150
I expected fedex tracking today for the fcsp but nothing yet.

TwinDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning
FYI, for people that took delivery later than me, I purchased my truck on October 5th. Today, I received an email and tracking number from Sunrun stating that my FCSP shipped.
Saw on my doorbell camera mine was placed on the front porch today but nobody was home to sign for it. It was then taken back to the Fedex truck for another day.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician

I have PAAK.

Jer

First Name
Jer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 Lightning Lariat,‘21 Bronco, ‘17 F350, ‘76 K20
Occupation
IT
OK. My truck originally had a 9/1 blend. It went into the REVC this morning. I went over and found it on the line. When I left it at 4:00, it was just shy of being completely done. I'm 287 for the week. Everybody else can go off my number to figure out where you're at. They are currently running about 10 an hour. 2 10 hour production shifts a day.
is this 5 days or 7 days a week?

Sponsored
OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
is this 5 days or 7 days a week?
Production is 7 days a week, I've seen Saturday & Sunday Blend dates

OP
OP
TaxmanHog

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
The 8/29 build week is now complete, this is the last weekly report, congrat's to all, enjoy your Lightnings!!
Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/29 Lightning Build Week Group 1666533845897

Ford F-150 Lightning ✅ 8/29 Lightning Build Week Group 1666533871037

jpepper07

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Ford F150
My fcsp shipped yesterday. They are having trouble with emails going out so I had to call to get the tracking number.

bydabeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lighting Lariat ER; Volvo S60 Recharge
My fcsp shipped yesterday. They are having trouble with emails going out so I had to call to get the tracking number.
What number do you call? Sunrun or Ford? Because Sunrun chat is absolutely useless.
Sponsored