• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

【More Products OTW】BestEvMod(AOSK), We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer. Any Great Ideas? We could make it happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
The refrigerator in the frunk needs a short duct to vent the heat out so it is not fighting its own heat created by the compressor. Where are the best spots to cut, maybe with a shutter, or even a manual door, to check dust, etc., from getting back in? Would existing bottom drain hole, mentioned in #75, might be too small or just a bit far or too hard to duct to?
this is a great point
Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
Some sort of phone/accessory mounting system for the dash tray behind the portrait screen would be great.

Would also love some sort of hinged storage compartment for the space behind the front right fender badge.

OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Some sort of phone/accessory mounting system for the dash tray behind the portrait screen would be great.

Would also love some sort of hinged storage compartment for the space behind the front right fender badge.
Hi! got it with the dash organizer!, could you show me the sample area of the space behind the front right fender badge?

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
Hi! got it with the dash organizer!, could you show me the sample area of the space behind the front right fender badge?
They also want you to make a hinge out of that badge, as currently the space is not easily accessible.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Just received the center console organizer… Wow! Highly recommended! I accidentally ordered one of each color, IMO do not get the black, you can’t really see the designs… BTW @BestEvMod is there any way you can put a Lightning blue design outline on the black model? The wireless charging pad would take it to the next level!
Ford F-150 Lightning 【More Products OTW】BestEvMod(AOSK), We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer. Any Great Ideas? We could make it happen! 6C164BAA-9D22-4921-AF5D-293420D3A99F

Sponsored

LightningMcqueen

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Engineer
collapsable or inflatable aero attachment for truck bed to recover some of the efficiency loss at highway speeds.

It should be able to be deployed with or without tonneau cover installed.

EVLightningSoCal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat ER
-As everyone said: front grill cover- gloss black
-Front light black out cover
-Tail light smoke precut covers
-Rear spoiler

OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
-As everyone said: front grill cover- gloss black
-Front light black out cover
-Tail light smoke precut covers
-Rear spoiler
Interesting!
may i know which area shall we have that rear spoiler? do you have any design idea of it?
for the front light black out cover, if we make a hard cover for it, it might block the light to go through isnt it?

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
Electrician
I know they have been mentioned before, but after picking my Lightning up and seeing how bad the Ford mud flaps fit, I would like a set specific to the Lightning. Front and back, please.

If you produce them, I would purchase them in a heartbeat.

Also, how about a shallow storage tray for the center console for use with the Console Safe. It wouldn't be very deep, and would probably have to have a hole in it where the combination dial is, but there is some space that could be utilized there with a removable tray.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
I know they have been mentioned before, but after picking my Lightning up and seeing how bad the Ford mud flaps fit, I would like a set specific to the Lightning. Front and back, please.

Also, how about a shallow storage tray for the center console for use with the Console Safe. It wouldn't be very deep, and would probably have to have a hole in it where the combination dial is, but there is some space that could be utilized there with a removable tray.
I like and agree with both of these, I would be a buyer as well.

Sponsored

RickKeen

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L SR Pro
Occupation
sw engineering manager,
The refrigerator in the frunk needs a short duct to vent the heat out so it is not fighting its own heat created by the compressor. Where are the best spots to cut, maybe with a shutter, or even a manual door, to check dust, etc., from getting back in? Would existing bottom drain hole, mentioned in #75, might be too small or just a bit far or too hard to duct to?
Obviously you need to add a hood scoop/vent.
Ford F-150 Lightning 【More Products OTW】BestEvMod(AOSK), We are an experienced aftermarket accessories developer. Any Great Ideas? We could make it happen! HoodScoop.PNG

RickKeen

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L SR Pro
Occupation
sw engineering manager,
Big screen mount inside frunk hood that can flip down for use.
Combine with RV sat dish that mounts to back of the headache rack over the bed.

Blaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150L PRO, VW ID.4
Any way you could make something with hinges/lock for the faux charging port?

chrislittle

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E, F-150 Lightning Pro
It might seem silly but a quality trash bag/container that can be in the front seat area with a lightning logo as a bonus. I prefer something that is durable and doesn't need plastic bags. Could be a niche need that only I want.

OP
OP
BestEvMod

BestEvMod

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning

A new organizer that fit the console safe, is this product demanded? please hit me a like if you would also like sth like this.

for the Mudflaps, I thought they are the same as the ones on a regular F150, isn't it?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.