• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

✅ 4/18 Lightning Build Week Group

RDeFran

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 GMC Sierra 3500HD AT4 SRW Duramax, 2010 M3
Occupation
Technician
Mine just updated to 7/22-7/28
Sponsored

Dparke55

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Ext, Lightning Std, Mach Ex 4 Rt 1
Occupation
Manager
No updates for me ! Estimated Delivery 7/21/2022 - 7/27/2022

My salesman said his 22 ice sat in Atlanta 10 days. Mine now at 14 days.

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER
No updates for me ! Estimated Delivery 7/21/2022 - 7/27/2022

My salesman said his 22 ice sat in Atlanta 10 days. Mine now at 14 days.
Like the train is chilling there or it's unloaded waiting for a convoy truck from there to you?

Mine is chilling in decatur, IL, about 150ish miles from its unloading destination in MO, for the past 24 hours. Still got a ETA for 7/28 as of this morning. It'll need to get to Wentzville and be unloaded.. and a truck convoy pick it up and move it back 50 miles to the dealer all by Thursday. Possible but hard to believe.

Last edited:

TaxmanHog

First Name
Noel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat-ER Max Tow
Occupation
Retired
@Labs4Lightning this is the furthest trip by convoy we've seen so far 524 miles (that I'm aware of)!!!!

DJBull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F-150 XLT
I think day 7 now of the truck sitting in Oklahoma City. Called for an update today, started off with the usual "I show that the vehicle is in transit", once I asked for additional info I learned that the truck has been unloaded from the railcar and is waiting for convoy.

Fingers crossed this thing can get delivered to my dealer this week.

Sponsored

RDeFran

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 GMC Sierra 3500HD AT4 SRW Duramax, 2010 M3
Occupation
Technician
Called for the first time, truck is at ramp 2 in Atlanta, due here July 28

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 150 lariat, 22 lightning lariat blend 4/18/22
@Labs4Lightning this is the furthest trip by convoy we've seen so far 524 miles (that I'm aware of)!!!!
I think the trigger here is Baltimore’s port. They can do a pickup from the imports if I were to gues.
the dealer also got 2 other ford products on that truck

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sorry for the late update. Had a nerve pinch and the pain makes me not want to type.

Are you listening @Ford Motor Company

first, thanks to all that shared their empathy for the anxiety on the longer than average ship to dealer. @bosox8 @F150ROD @Griddlez @Hamtech @SmoothJ @vbaker4444 @TaxmanHog
(I know I’m lucky to have 22 hours parking lot to dealer is rare when not adjacent to MI)

ford Tracker showed delivered this morning, as well as the tracker (I donated$), my ford.com reservation updated this morning to shipping.

no ford emails since built on 6/27. Will pickup tomorrow.

stopped by dealer this afternoon. Knew I wouldn’t be able to complete pickup today since SOC was 49% at delivery. Noticed rear tire lost 8lbs over last 30 days. They found screw, said replaced tire. Hmmm, hope no plug, since new truck.

locked my rate in before the .75 & 1.00 rate increases. They are trying to push the $800 protection package - no high margin there !

only sat inside for a minute, it seems nice. My biggest takeaway, without driving, is giving up the 6.5’ bed after 17 years of ford trucks with longer beds.

I’m trying to provide as much anecdotal info, that might fill in gaps or doesn’t have ford to track.
I would not have know it shipped except for the fact that I turned on secure alert for door opening.

they just called let me know I can’t pick up in morning because they won’t have replacement tire yet. So hopefully at 5 tomorrow.

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER
Sorry for the late update. Had a nerve pinch and the pain makes me not want to type.

first, thanks to all that shared their empathy for the anxiety on the longer than average ship to dealer. @bosox8 @F150ROD @Griddlez @Hamtech @SmoothJ @vbaker4444 @TaxmanHog
(I know I’m lucky to have 22 hours parking lot to dealer is rare when not adjacent to MI)

ford Tracker showed delivered this morning, as well as the tracker (I donated$), my ford.com reservation updated this morning to shipping.

stopped by dealer this afternoon. Knew I wouldn’t be able to complete pickup today since SOC was 49% at delivery. Noticed rear tire lost 8lbs over last 30 days. They found screw, said replaced tire. Hmmm, hope no plug, since new truck.

locked my rate in before the .75 & 1.00 rate increases. They are trying to push the $800 protection package - no high margin there !

only sat inside for a minute, it seems nice. My biggest takeaway, without driving, is giving up the 6.5’ bed after 17 years of ford trucks with longer beds.

I’m trying to provide as much anecdotal info, that might fill in gaps or doesn’t have ford to track.
I would not have know it shipped except for the fact that I turned on secure alert for door opening.

they just called let me know I can’t pick up in morning because they won’t have replacement tire yet. So hopefully at 5 tomorrow.
Hearing you getting your truck is a great day indeed. I hope they get your tire replaced quickly tomorrow so you can take her home.

Sponsored

cag

First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion
Occupation
Police Dispatcher
Greetings @Labs4Lightning

This is your dealer speaking. Unfortunately, we will not have the replacement tire in stock yet tommorow due to the chip shortage. We estimate another few weeks. Our technicians may add some miles to your vehicle for testing. Your truck will remain in our holding lot, its natural environment.

Sincerely,
Your dealer

vbaker4444

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Select AWD

Hope you enjoy your new truck tomorrow!

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired

Congrats!!!

Labs4Lightning

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Greetings @Labs4Lightning

This is your dealer speaking. Unfortunately, we will not have the replacement tire in stock yet tommorow due to the chip shortage. We estimate another few weeks. Our technicians may add some miles to your vehicle for testing. Your truck will remain in our holding lot, its natural environment.

Sincerely,
Your dealer
Funny you say that. . . They just sent 3 other ford products back too factory this week.

Dparke55

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Ext, Lightning Std, Mach Ex 4 Rt 1
Occupation
Manager
Estimated Delivery 7/29/2022 - 8/4/2022

I have just about used up all my patience.
Sponsored