• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'19 Jaguar I-Pace, '22 Lightning Lariat ER
Occupation
Plumber
From E-Hermes. Includes some highway efficiency and charging speed data.

Sponsored

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lightning Lariat ER - 21 Mach-E Prem AWD/ER
The entire state of WV really doesn't have any dc fast charger? Sweet jebus.

Amps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt
The entire state of WV really doesn't have any dc fast charger? Sweet jebus.
There are a couple of 25 kW Chargepoints at Harley dealers that are far away from the WV Turnpike route he took. And, a couple of state "Coming Soon" fast chargers on that route that have been coming soon for quite a while.

VTbuckeye

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bolt, 16 XC90T8, 22 XC40 P8 Recharge, 17 Tacoma
Blame Joe Manchin. He hates EVs.
I know that he hates EVs, but it does not make sense. EVs in WV would be powered almost exclusively by coal. Wyoming comes in next. I can't follow the logic of the EV hating, coal loving crowd that EVs will ruin everything by using too much energy. If more electricity is needed, then more coal will be needed, particularly in coal states. They should be doing all they can to promote EVs as a boost to coal.

Sponsored

greenne

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning (Ordered 6/19, delivered 10/28/22)
I know that he hates EVs, but it does not make sense. EVs in WV would be powered almost exclusively by coal. Wyoming comes in next. I can't follow the logic of the EV hating, coal loving crowd that EVs will ruin everything by using too much energy. If more electricity is needed, then more coal will be needed, particularly in coal states. They should be doing all they can to promote EVs as a boost to coal.

Forget Manchin..he doesn't care one way or the other about EVs..what he does care about is big money he gets from oil companies.

Even the coal lobby, the coal miners union, etc are behind the BBB and have urged Manchin to pass it. No. Manchin looks out for Manchin and no one else.....
Sponsored