• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

KniceHit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Ford F-150 Lariat 5.0L
This is what the sales manager told me, all orders coming in via WEB need further validation to ensure the actual WEB customer is indeed an actual customer and not a straw buyer. generally it takes 30-60 minutes for the Corporate review and approval, once done the order moves forward to the scheduling hold que.

I'm curious if another email triggers to me from the WEB ordering system to indicate that my order is approved, and then subsequent email notifications when production scheduling and vin assignment occur, actual production, transportation from the factory and ready for delivery stages are reached.

I think we will all hear more after 3/31 when the wave ordering closes.
I did make a change to my order and received an e-mail from Ford saying my order was changed. Hopefully that continues with every update as well.
Sponsored

Bigpoppa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Occupation
Strategist
Reserved in August and ordered wave 3....certainly prioritized cause you should be down the road a piece....Yeah really fair system coming from a May 19th guy....I'm still trying to find out if Gosch Temecula is a bad actor and should I change ahead of ordering...Do you mind telling us who your dealer is ??
Cheers Scott
Yeah - I’m totally excited for you ; however, I placed my reservation on May 19. And still have not received an invitation. Just for comparison I made an inquiry with BMW last night about the New IX 50 and they have already responded with an ETA for delivery if I placed the order today, although it’s not yet available. The dealer seemed very informed and was eager to have my business. Ford needs to mirror this play and adjust their process. The least they could do is appropriately inform us. This is why I am so appreciative of this BLOG.

williams

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Powerboost F-150
Occupation
Ford Sales
Yeah - I’m totally excited for you ; however, I placed my reservation on May 19. And still have not received an invitation. Just for comparison I made an inquiry with BMW last night about the New IX 50 and they have already responded with an ETA for delivery if I placed the order today, although it’s not yet available. The dealer seemed very informed and was eager to have my business. Ford needs to mirror this play and adjust their process. The least they could do is appropriately inform us. This is why I am so appreciative of this BLOG.
theres a small difference in these 2 companies. not to be devils advocate, ford has millions of cars on order with people banging down the door for more, BMW does not. A good sports ball player gets to be cocky when they know they are the best when signing on a new team. Right now domestics are king. Fast forward 2 years and things will flip. Im not saying its right, but I promise if you call Alfa Romeo about a car, they will send you on a cruise, and disney world just to visit a show room.

Bigpoppa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning
Occupation
Strategist
That’s an interesting data point. I realize demand is high; however, I don’t think that it is unreasonable to expect a manufacturer to better communicate with its 200k reservation holders/customers.
Sponsored