• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning
Hello F150Lightning!

My name is Santana; I am a Sales Consultant and your point of contact for RealTruck, and we are very excited to join this forum and get to know you all.

For those of you that have never heard of us, we are one of the largest aftermarket vehicle accessory companies in the US. You can think of us as your one-stop shop – we carry the best brands in the business to cover just about anything you could want or need for your vehicle!

What separates us from the competition is not only our dedication to providing our customers with excellent products but also ensure our customers are taken care of from the initial point of contact to well after the point of sale. We have a very knowledgeable and friendly sales team that is willing to take the time to make sure that the product you are getting is right for you. If something does go wrong, our customer service team is ready to address any issues after the purchase, whether it is tracking, warranty or returns. We also have a dedicated tech support team that can help our customers during the install process if there are any issues. One last thing worth mentioning – we carry the best brands in the business to cover just about anything you could want or need for your Ford. We ourselves are growing as this forum grows. If you know of a product that is carried by one of the manufacturers we support but don't see it on our site, just reach out to me and I will see what I can get done for you!

We joined this forum in hopes to connect more with our customers and answer any questions or concerns. You can reach out to us anytime by PM, comment, or by directly emailing me at [email protected] for any service-related issues or for special pricing. We look forward to learning more about you all, seeing your Lightnings, and just have a great time. We also will be running specials for members that you won’t be able to find anywhere else, so stay tuned for more!

-Santana Lee
[email protected] or [email protected]
Sponsored

Prime8

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Colorado
Occupation
Construction
Good to see a company I've dealt with before now partnering with the forum. I'm installing the Retrax Pro Mx this weekend, I bought it from you guys a few weeks ago.

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
Have purchased a lot of items thru RealTruck over the years - great company.

Sponsored

SteelTerp87

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 Lariat 2.7L (Platinum Lightning on Order
Occupation
Self-Employed
I reached out to Santana this morning and just completed my purchase of a Roll-N-Lock M-Series XT with an offered 20% off that I honestly couldn’t find elsewhere. I encourage you to email Santana if you have questions! Thanks again

bryan995

First Name
François
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Thanks @Realtruck.

Received my BAKflip MX4 in 2 days! Already installed and loving it. Great service, great prices. Super smooth transaction.

joesrepsol

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Solutions Engineer
@santana we need to talk!!! Looking for the AMP power steps and the MX4 Bakflip tonneau cover. Any options/decisions?

I’m ready to buy.

Sponsored

GunRack

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lighting XLT, Model 3 RWD
@Realtruck looking to order a set of AMP Power Steps for my Lightning. I hear you're the store to reach out to for those.

BennyTheBeaver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lightning XLT ER
@Realtruck looking to order a set of AMP Power Steps for my Lightning. I hear you're the store to reach out to for those.
FYI, I reached out to AMP about official Lightning compatibility, this was their response:

"Thank you for contacting us. We have this project on the books but unfortunately, we do not have a firm release date as many factors play a part in getting the part to launch. Please keep checking back as we are constantly updating the website with new and future product releases. Have a nice day!"

If they are installed without being officially supported you may run into Warranty issues.

Also, Realtruck quoted me the same price on their website, said they couldn't go any lower.

OP
OP
Realtruck

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Realtruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning
FYI, I reached out to AMP about official Lightning compatibility, this was their response:

"Thank you for contacting us. We have this project on the books but unfortunately, we do not have a firm release date as many factors play a part in getting the part to launch. Please keep checking back as we are constantly updating the website with new and future product releases. Have a nice day!"

If they are installed without being officially supported you may run into Warranty issues.

Also, Realtruck quoted me the same price on their website, said they couldn't go any lower.
Yes everyone that reaches out to me, I am letting know that the Lightning specific kits are not available yet. The XL kit 77152-01a does show as being available for the lightning but this kit is only intended to be used on vehicles with a 6inch or higher suspension lift.

Once they are released we will be able to discount them!

djteotancolis

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Genesis G80
Occupation
Analyst
Purchased a Tonneau cover few weeks ago from @Realtruck. Got a great deal and fast shipping. Thanks

RedLightning86

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning (Lariat). 2009 Escape Hybrid.
My fav truck stuff supplier!
Sponsored