• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

DrZoidberg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lightning Eternal Vestibule
Haven’t used it in Lightning but if it’s like our 2020 Explorer, it parallel parks well. I tried it several times in a vehicle dense urban commercial district. No complains but I’m quicker than it is.
I just want to know if it's there. I was told it was removed as an option
Sponsored

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 ER Lariat +PRB +Unleashed, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
The Front Signature Light bars are missing some some LEDs when lighted and worst is that it doesn't even feel its ON in the daytime; Cheap and flimsy looking. An aftermarket solution is MUCH needed
I agree about how cheap they look. The ICE F-150 has very premium looking LED daylight bar, so it's weird they didn't notice how much worse the Lightning looks. They just needed to make the one they have on the ICE extend full width.

I doubt we'll get many aftermarket accessories specific to a 15k unit speciality vehicle.

Ford F-150 Lightning A Summary of the first 500 miles since delivery image

Roy2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX LR; Prius Prime
Thanks for great summary! Picked up a Model X and waiting for Lariat, so your review is super helpful.

OP
OP

nandyd

First Name
Nandith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GT-R, Tesla Model S, Ford F150 Lightning
Could you tell me if the park assist button is a dummy or does it still actually still park itself?
It works; but i have never used it. Nor do I use it on my Tesla; I am always faster and typically better than it.

OP
OP

nandyd

First Name
Nandith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I agree about how cheap they look. The ICE F-150 has very premium looking LED daylight bar, so it's weird they didn't notice how much worse the Lightning looks. They just needed to make the one they have on the ICE extend full width.

I doubt we'll get many aftermarket accessories specific to a 15k unit speciality vehicle.

image.jpg
Looks so much premium than the cheap frost white kids toy plastic that we have on the Lightning....

OP
OP

nandyd

First Name
Nandith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford had to cut cost somewhere to get the price down, your 21 ICE F150 Laria 502A with more premium interior can't do what the lightning can do being all electric. Would you rather be paying 120 grand with premium interior or get into first generation electric F150 for 80 grand? The interior is great for what you get in the total package.
My issue is with the choices they made vs what they could have for the same costs to hit the target price.
Sponsored